Finally, the Roosa Manna.
最后该品尝露莎天粮了
Eele's promised that there's another surprise awaiting us.
埃拉保证还有一个惊喜在等着我们
You have to have it with milk on top.
你要在上面浇上牛奶
Oh, yes. Otherwise it will be too strong.
否则的话味道很强
That's bonkers, isn't it?
太疯狂了
I think milk for us is a bit like cream is for English people.
牛奶对我们来说就像奶油对英国人的意义
Oh, look at that, I've got a raft on.
浮起来了,快看!
It's pudding on a gimble. It is.
像是布丁在平衡环上
Oh, I bet you had so much fun with this when you were a kid.
你小时候因为这个一定有很多美好回忆
Oh, oh, that's fabulous.
太棒了!
Yeah. And I love the texture of the semolina.
我喜欢这种口感
It's pink semolina.
粉红色的粗粒小麦粉
I've never eaten pink semolina before and I must confess I'm massively impressed.
以前我从没吃过粉色的,我得承认这真的令我我真的印象深刻
Everything you've shown us I think I'd like to cook.
我也想做你展示的菜
You know I've thoroughly enjoyed being at your table eating them...
坐在桌前吃你做的是个享受
Yes. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with you... . Yeah.
我也很享受
And I want to go away and cook what you've cooked.
我现在就像尝试一下
Yes. That's our pleasure. I'm really, really glad that you like it. That's really great.
我很开心你们能喜欢
I mean that from the heart.
从心的
Guess what?
你猜
Eele said yes to our recipe fair.
埃拉也答应来我们的博览会了
So it's off to the recipe fair we go.
启程前往博览会!