Like a taste of royalty? Thank you.
尝一尝皇家风味。谢谢。
It really has a quite a lot of citrus, it's great. Good, good.
浓郁的柑橘味道,非常棒。
Oh, that really clears the palate.
让味觉醒了过来
It's clearing my sinuses.
让我的鼻窦顺畅
Muriel,how would you mum serve this?
茉莉,你的妈妈是如何盛这道菜的?
She would have served it using two spoons... . Yes.
用两个勺子。
Like quenelles. Serving it on the plate and then the butler would have passed it on to the table.
像挖鱼丸,放在盘子里,管家把它放在桌上
Oh, beautiful. Great pressure there, table waiting for dessert...Yeah, yeah. Serving quenelles.Mmm. Princess Margaret.
太棒了。不过当时很紧张吧,用挖鱼丸的方式盛蛋糕给公主吃
Mmm hmmm... Well, if lemon could put zip in your pip this does it.
如果柠檬能增加你的活力选他就对了
No, that was lovely.
很美味
This really is good.
真的很好吃
It really is good.
尝起来很棒
I shall be making this one.
我也要做这个蛋糕
We're going to do this recipe swap festival.
我们要做一个食谱交流博览会
It's like Glastonbury but with recipes. Wow.
就像食谱音乐节
You know, the whole thing.
你知道整体来讲
Now, would you like to come?
所以你想来吗?
Very much, yes. And would you do some of the dishes for us?
当然非常想。你愿意在那做菜吗?
Absolutely, yes, I would.
愿意
Well, you're on. Bye.
好的。
We love Muriel. Keep waving.
我们爱茉莉。继续挥手!
It's clear that Muriel's mum's dishes are all about excess.
很显然她们用料很大方
Well, they were served up to royalty after all.
毕竟是给皇家人吃的
But dude, I bet that since her recipes date from the time when rationing had just ended they're full of those once rare ingredients, fresh cream and eggs.And Muriel hasn't changed it one bit. What a mum.
不过我打赌,是因为她的食谱起源于定量配给结束后食材丰富的阶段,像新鲜奶油魔力根本没有修改,好棒的妈妈!