All you do-- cut yourself as long a length that you can find.
要做的就是 尽可能地把你找到的藤蔓都切下来
Get the end of it.Make a few coils like that,lock it on itself.
切下来了 像这样绑成个圈 然后用藤蔓捆好
And then all you've got to do is walk and every minute or so, as long as you look behind you,
然后就上路吧 时刻都要关注自己的身后
and see it laying out in a straight line,you know you're not bending of-course.
看看是不是一条直线 你得确信你没有走弯路
Okey, let's go with it.The method is simple,although not 100% foolproof.
现在上路吧 这个方法很简单 虽然也不是最简单的
It allows you to move quickly through the jungle confident that you won't be just going round and round in circles.
这方法可以使你在穿越丛林的时候 快速前进而不至于绕圈子
I'm sticking to mybearing and making good progress.
我一边放藤蔓一边前进 效果不错
But all too soon, I'm stopped in my tracks.The deep gorge just blocking my path.
但是太快就走到我路线的尽头了 这个深深的峡谷阻断了我的路线
As you can see, it's quite a drop-off down that.
就像你所见到的 水流非常的急速
You know this,this gully is almost, almost jumpable,
知道吗 这个小峡谷 是可以跳过去的
but that rock there is gonna be super slippy.I should probably just use this vine here.
但是那块石头会很滑 在这儿我应该用到藤蔓了
Back up.See how strong this is.That's gonna be good.OK, let me get across.
后退一点 看看这能不能承受得住 还不错 好 让我越过去
My pick-up point's on the other side of the river.That's if I can get across in one piece.
我选择的落脚点在河对面 我能否安然无恙地过去