I'm in the heart of Vietnam,fighting all the jungle has to throw at me.
我现在位于越南中心地带 与丛林向我发出的各种挑战抗衡
after a pretty sleepless night at the mercy of stinging bugs and mosquitoes,it's a relief to see daylight.
经过了不眠夜 受到了各种蚊虫的叮咬 看到天亮真是一种解脱
Man, this has been sprung by something.Whatever it was, was lucky and fast.
天啊 陷进机关被什么东西触动了 无论它是什么 都够走运而且速度够快
I don't wanna leave this. Set, though.Despite last night's close shave, the trap caught nothing.
我不想再留着它了 尽管昨夜扑了个空 陷阱什么都没抓到
A good idea,but, really, if you want to maximize your chances of catching something,
但这的确是个好办法 但如果你想要增大捕到猎物的几率
setting several traps is the way to go.
最好是多设几个陷阱
The average adult can go two weeks without food before feeling any serious effects.
普通成年人可以两个星期不进食 身体不会出现严重的问题
But without fluids, you wouldn't last two days here.
但如果没有水 你两天都坚持不了
Good way of finding water in the jungle is just from these bamboos.
丛林里饮水最好的来源 就是这些竹子
You can see each of these in separate cells,and some of them are full of water and some aren't.
你看每根竹子上都有独自的格子 里面有的是水 有的则没有
If you listen, they sound quite hollow.
仔细听 听起来它们很空
that feels much duller and denser,and that might well have water in there.
这个听起来 声音相对就低沉厚重得多 这里很可能有水
And in a place where you need about a pint of fluids every hour,
如果你去到一个地方 每小时需要饮用一品脱水
when you come across bamboo like this,you've got to use it.
当你遇到像这样的竹子 就可以从中找到水源