And they reckon just one foot of water is enough to take a man off his feet.
有人估算 1英尺深的水量 就足以把一个成人冲跑
Two feet-- enough to take your car away.
2英尺就足以冲跑一辆车
But this has already risen at least three or four feet.
但是这起码已经上涨至3至4英尺了
And it's going up fast.And the bare facts are--
上涨速度之快 明摆着的事实就是
you drop into this now, where all of this amount of water racing through,
如果你掉进这 飞速上涨的山洪中
it's game over. It's properly game over.
就玩完了 完全有可能玩完了
This is now quite a scary place to be.This water level is still rising.
这真是个令人恐怖之地 水面还在持续上升
I want to get off this ledge.I'm gonna try and upclimb this, okay?
我得要离开这里 试着爬上去 如何
This river is definitely now out of action.And we're back into the jungle.
这条河现在绝对是没用了 我们得回到丛林里
But as far as the jungle is concerned,there's no such thing as a safe place to be.
但是 就丛林而言 也没有所谓的安全之地
Cover your eyes. Cover your eyes.Spitting cobra.
快来拍 快来拍 黑颈眼镜蛇
I've been following a mountain river deep in the Vietnamese jungle,but it's turned into a death trap.
我本来想沿着一条河流 深入到越南丛林中去 但是后来差点变成一场死亡之旅
In a matter of seconds,it's gone from a trickle to a deluge.
在短短几秒之间 就由涓涓细流变成洪水泛滥
Until the surge dies down,there's absolutely no question of following the river any further.
在山洪消逝之前 明显不能再沿着河流前进了
But heading back into the jungle brings its own dangers.
但是当我调转回头进入丛林 又遇到了危险