And they always talk of the shock of the jungle.
他们经常谈论令人望而却步的丛林
And it's not only how do you cope physically,it's how do you cope mentally.
这不仅仅是对体能的考验 更是对心理的挑战
Okay, let's find a way down this ruddy thing.
好了 找条路下去吧
Let's take it easy on this. They're slippery as hell.
慢慢来 很滑
It doesn't get a load easier this side either.All right, look at that.
这边也不怎么好走 看那边
We would get down to that ledge.You see that?
我们要爬到下面那块礁石上 看见没
We'll be able to down our way from there.
然后再从那往下走
We need something for the good strong pole to get to there.
我们要找个稳固的竿子 顺着它爬下去
Okay. Let's go to do something to get one.The jungle is full of resources.
去找找看吧 雨林中包罗万象
What I need is to branch a trunk strong enough to take my way over that rock.
我需要找一根足够坚固的树枝 帮我顺利到达河的那边
For a really good point on this way to one of the cracks down there,
把它的一头削尖的目的是 让它能够插进下面的岩缝里
I'm aiming to use the trunk cause the jungle version of the fireman's pole ,
我想把树枝变成丛林中的消防员爬杆
which I can use it to climb down on to the next ledge.
然后我就能顺着它爬到下一层礁石上
Okay, that's quite nice that this way's in.Here it's well.That's pretty good of it.
把树干卡在里面正好 这就好了 好极了
This trick is trying to avoid the whitewater running on the foot.
这个办法是为了避免急流冲击双脚
It's just said to be powerful.One touch can sweep it away.
这些溪流的湍急程度众所周知 稍微触及就会把你冲走
Climbing down the wide rock is more risky to the climbing up.
上山容易下山难
Especially you're possiblely not return.Our support gone.
尤其是当你有可能一去不复返 树枝掉下去了
And quite commit now on this.Actually you see that low?
大事不妙 看到了吗
Just in the whitewater straight down here.Well, I'll be trying to sheer down that.Okay, you stay here.
就在这边的急流下面 我得试着爬下去了 你待在这别动