Look at this place.This is gonna be a mission.Ok, let's get into this.
看看这地儿 我们将会面临无数的考验 好了 我们出发吧
By half of Vietnam is covered in tropical rainforest and the covered tree canopy
越南的一半国土被热带雨林覆盖 而树木生长在
in the thick vegetation of the jungle floor,visibility can be as little as few yards.
茂密的植被之上 能见度不到几米
Man, I almost stride of the ajar.It's hard of the jungle is so much furry, run a fool of you.
老天 我差点掉下去了 杂草丛生 使得丛林到处充满挑战
Anyway, there is a river,which is a good news that's all we wannna find.
那有一条河 正是我们要找的
Actually, so many POW escape soldiers in Vietnam,the soldiers were successful getting out.
事实上 很多被俘的士兵 成功逃出了越南
The once we found the rivers and follow them.Ok, we need to get down to there.
找到河流后 沿河道顺流而下 我们走吧
A river would be potential reback to civilazation,
河流很可能是通往外界的通道
but getting down there means difficult climb over sheer drop.
想要下去得先艰难的爬下峭壁
I'll bring you down. Come.That's it.Walk away, low me slight.
我接住你 下来吧 就是这样 小心点儿
It's about 20 or 30 foot down there.But it's not the...
到下面的距离 大约有二十到三十英尺 但高度并不是
it's no the high, so I worry about horizon of the water,
高度我不担心 而是水中的情况
just because the waterfall, it dosen't mean it's deep.
看看那边的瀑布 这意味着水很深
Belongs bits of might deadfall down there,I need somewhere work out the deadly thing.
在水底也许会有大块的枯木 我得找些东西来试试