to tell me to keep going,
告诉我我应该走下去
and that they want to make sure their daughters will still be alive to see a world
并且他们希望他们的女儿能够活着看到这世上
where women have parity, economically and politically.
女性在经济和政治上都能够与男性平起平坐
While I would love to claim
我虽然很想声称
that this campaign and the result of it are a result of my incredible speech-writing skills,
这项行动及其成果是我惊世骇俗的演讲技巧所致
I know that it is not.
可我知道事实并非如此
It is because the ground is fertile.
这一切都是因为天时地利
It is my belief that there is a greater understanding than ever
我坚信,人们正前所未有地认识到
that women need to be equal participants
女性应当平等地参与到
in our homes, in our societies, in our governments, and in our workplaces.
家庭,社会,政治和工作中来
And they know that the world is being held back in every way because they are not.
她们知道 世界前进的脚步正全面遭到压制 只因平等尚未实现
Women share this planet 50/50, and they are underrepresented,
女性占这个星球人数的一半 却没有被充分代言
their potential astonishingly untapped.
她们的潜能亟待发掘
We are very excited to be launching 10x10x10
我们怀着激动的心情发起10x10x10
to bring HeForShe into its next phase.
引领HeForShe行动进入下一阶段
If you're a HeForShe, and I'm assuming that you are
如果你是HeForShe的支持者 我假定你们都是了
because otherwise you'd be in somebody else's press conference right now,
否则你们现在就在别人的新闻发布会上了
I'm here to ask you:
我想要问你的是
What is the impact you can have?
你能有多大的影响力?
How? What? Where? When? And with whom?
以何种方式,何时,何地,与何人一道产生何种影响?
We want to help, we want to know, and we want to hear from you.
我们想做出贡献 我们想要了解 我们想要听到你们的声音
Thank you very much.
非常感谢