So here's our little solar system, as we pull away from our melted planet here.
我们把视线从融化了的行星里拉远,来到我们的小小太阳系。
We actually have a couple of other planets in this solar system.
原来在这个太阳系里,我们其实还有好多其他的行星。
Let's fly to another one.
让我们跳到另外一个上来。
So in fact, we're going to have this unlimited number of worlds you can kind of explore here.
其实,我们将会有无限多的世界供你去探险。
Now, as we move into the future,
现在我们进入未来,
and we start going out in this space and doing stuff,
我们可以开始进入这个空间做点事情,
we're drawing a lot from things like science fiction.
我们描绘出许多科幻小说里的东西。
And all my favorite science fiction movies
都是我喜欢的科幻电影里的。
I want to basically play out here as different dynamics.
我想在这里制造一些不同的变化。
So this planet actually has some life on it.
这个星球上其实有一些生物。
Here it is, some indigenous life down here.
看,有些土生土长的生物。
Now one of the tools I can eventually earn for my UFO is a monolith that I can drop down.
现在我终于可以从我的飞行器上扔下一个巨大的石碑。
Now as you can see, these guys are actually starting to go up
现在你可以看见,这些生物开始走过来
and bow to it, and over time, once they touch it, they will become intelligent.
向它鞠躬,渐渐地,一旦它们碰到它,它们就会变得有智慧。
So I can actually pick a species on a planet and then make them sentient.
所以我可以挑一种生物,使它们变得有知觉。
You see, now they've actually gone to tribal dynamics.
瞧,现在它们开始组成部落。
And now, because I'm actually the one here, I can, if I want to, get out of the UFO
所以现在,因为我是唯一的操纵者,只要我愿意,我就可以从飞行器里出来,
and walk up, and they should be worshipping me at this point as a god.
走近它们,然后它们现在应该会把我当做上帝来崇拜。
At first they're a little freaked out.
一开始,它们有点吓坏了。
OK, well maybe they're not worshipping me.
好吧,它们可能没有崇拜我。
I think I'll leave before they get hostile.
我想我应该在它们对我产生敌意前离开。
But we basically want a diversity of activities the players can play through this.
我们希望玩家可以经历不同的活动。
Basically, I want to be able to play,
我希望这个游戏能变成
"The Day the Earth Stood Still," "2001: A Space Odyssey," "Star Trek," "War Of the Worlds."
《地球停转之日》、《2001太空漫游》、《星际迷航》、《世界之战》。