Where Have You Been?
你去哪儿了?
Once upon a time, there was a man who always forgot things.
古时候,有个人总是忘事。
One day, he went out with his little son.
一天,他带着小儿子出门。
He was so happy that he put the son ride his neck.
一高兴,便让儿子骑在自己的脖子上。
After a time,he suddenly thought of his son, he asked people:
过了一会儿,他忽然想起儿子来,逢人便问:
"Have you seen my child?"
“你看到我的孩子了吗?”
One of his villagers laughed and said: "Don't you know he is on your neck?"
有个同村的村民见了大笑,说:“你难道不知道他在你脖子上吗?”
Hearing this, the man took down his son from his neck,
一听这话,这人一把将儿子一从脖子上揪下来,
he was so angry that he hit the son, and then shouted:
气愤至极,狠狠地打了孩子,嚷道:
"I have told you not to go here and there.
“我叫你别乱跑,
Where did you go just now?"
刚才你到哪里去了?”