Very clever.Very smart. But those smart isn't real world, is it?
聪明的诡辩 真机智 可这份机智用不到真实世界里
Cosmologists is not interested in the real world.
宇宙学家也对真实世界不感兴趣
Do you see that girl? - What about her?
你看见那女孩了吗 -她怎么了
史蒂芬会让她爱上他
Using only Einstein's theory of relativity.
只用爱因斯坦的相对论就能做到
George?Tom says it can't be done.I really don't think it is a good idea.
乔治 要我说这不可能 我真的觉得这不太好
The honor and integrity of our entire subject is at stake here.
我们学科的荣誉和英名岌岌可危啊
All right. All right.Do it One ginger tonic. And I think it's.
好吧 好吧 上吧 调姜汁 我想是.
Excuse me, you got the time, please?
抱歉 请问你知道时间吗
I make it half pass seven, what time do you make it?
我的时间是七点半 你的时间呢
You already know the time.I know my time.
你已经知道时间了 只知道我的时间
Are you trying to be funny?Time is not universal quantity.
你是在说笑话吗 时间并不是普适量
We used to think that it was,we used to think that it was just there,
我们以前以为它是的 我们以前以为时间就那么存在着
marching on at the same pace for everyone everywhere,
在每个角落对每个人来说 时间前进的速度都是相同的
like a railway track that stretches to infinity.
就像无限伸展的铁轨
Time was eternal.Now we know it isn't.
我们曾以为时间是永恒的 现在我们知道不是这样的