手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > J.K.罗琳:生命中的一年 > 正文

生命中的一年(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:故事的大结局

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

And then George. A lot of readers ask me, "Was George all right?"

然后是乔治,很多读者问我“乔治他好吗?”

Of course he wouldn't be all right, would he?

他当然不好过,不是吗?

That's the reality. I can't... But I think that he married Angelina, who was actually Fred's ex, so you can...

这就是现实,我不能……不过我觉得他和安吉丽娜结婚了,其实就是弗雷德的前女友。

Maybe it's a bit unhealthy, but I think that they would've been happy.

可能会有点不合伦理,但我觉得他们过得很幸福。

As happy as he could be without Fred. I think he would've felt like part of himself died.

幸福到可以忘记弗雷德的死,我想他会觉得就像他自己的一部分死了。

故事的大结局.png

Then there's Ginny, who marries Harry.And Ginny marries Harry and they have James Sirius, godparents Ron and Hermione.

接着就是金妮,她嫁给了哈利。金妮和哈利结了婚,他们生了詹姆斯·小天狼星,教父母是罗恩和赫敏。

They have Albus Severus. He's the one I'm most interested in.

他们生了小阿不思·西弗勒斯,他是我最感兴趣的孩子。

And then, third, Lily Luna, for their dear friend.

之后第三个是莉莉·卢娜,以他们亲爱的朋友之名。

And what happens to Luna?

卢娜怎么样了?

Oh, Luna marries Rolf Scamander, who is the grandson of a great naturalist so they'd have a very interesting life, globetrotting and looking for weird animals.

卢娜嫁给了罗尔夫·斯卡曼,他是一位伟大自然学家的孙子,他们经历了很有意思的人生,他们环游世界,寻找神奇生物。

But I think she'd have twin boys.

我觉得她最后生了一对双胞胎男孩。

But later. That would be much later than this lot who all settled down earlier.

不过要晚一点,要在她的许多历险之后,要等他们安定下来以后。

And are they happy? Um, yes, I think so.

他们幸福吗?是的,我想是的。

My lot are all happy.

我的人物们都过得幸福。

The twin boys have got names too? Lorcan and Lysander.

双胞胎男孩也有名字吗? 洛肯和莱赛德。

If that's all right with you. Very Shakespearian.

如果你觉得还行的话。 很有莎士比亚的味道。

I can't help it. You know what it was like?

我停不下来,你知道这像什么吗?

It was like running a race, and you get to the finishing line and you're running too fast to stop, so I do know what happened afterwards.

这就像一次跑步比赛,你跑过了终点,你跑得太快了停不下来,所以我得知道接下来发生的事。

So I couldn't stop my imagination doing that.

所以我沒办法停下我的想像力。

So I know this sounds an awful lot of detail to go into for your own satisfaction and not because you're planning to write more books, but that's just how it was.

所以我为了满足自己构想了一大堆细节,我自知它们很糟,不是因为我打算写更多书,而这就是应有的结果。

I couldn't stop. I had to know. I had to know what happened next.

我停不下来,我必须得知道,我得知道接下去发生的事。

Well, you always have to know more than you put in.

你总得比你写出来的知道得多。

Yeah. Yeah. And I carry that on into another generation but, yes, I...

是啊,是啊,我把故事带入了新的一代人,但是,对,我……

So all of that could be another book. Yeah.

这一切可能就会成为另一本书。是啊。

Don't. Don't. Don't. I know it can't. It can't be.

别,不要,不要,我知道我不能写,不能写。

No. I think it would... You've got... No. I think it's definitely time to stop.

不,我想会……你要……不,我想绝对是时候停下来了。

Time to stop now.

是时候停下来了。

It gives me a certain satisfaction to say what I thought happened and to tell other people that because, um...

把我的设想说出来并且告诉别人,给了我一定程度的满足。

Because I would like my version to be the official version still... even though I've not written it in a book. Because it's my world.

因为我的版本也会成为官方的版本。尽管我不会把以上的话写进书里。因为这是我的世界。

But, no, I don't want to write any more Hogwarts books.

不过,不,我不想再写任何关于霍格沃茨的书了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle

 
lily ['lili]

想一想再看

adj. 纯白的 n. 百合花

 
unhealthy [ʌn'helθi]

想一想再看

adj. 不健康的,不卫生的,病态的,危险的

 
satisfaction [.sætis'fækʃən]

想一想再看

n. 赔偿,满意,妥善处理,乐事,确信

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。