Are you ready then, mate?
兄弟,你准备好了吗?
Guess so. Ready as I’ll ever be.
我想是的。随时准备着。
Got the ring and everything?
准备好戒指,以及其他东西了吗?
Yep.
是的。
Blimey. You’re a brave boy!
喔赛,你可真勇敢!
It’ll be your turn next, Fadi!
法帝,下回该轮到你了!
I doubt it. Very much.
我不认为会是我。
Look, here she comes now!
看,她开了!
Oh no! She’s with all the others!
不!她还有其他所有人!
You’ll have to get her alone.
你必须找个和她独处的机会。
Hi, boys! Hello there!
你们好!你好!
Oh, erm, hello.
你好。
What’s up? What’s going on?
发什了什么事?
Oh, erm, nothing ...
没什么。
Don’t believe you!
不可能!
Olivia! Pssst! Harry’s going to pop the question!
奥利维亚!哈利要求婚了!
Pop the what?
求什么?
The question! He’s going to ask Bindyu to marry him!
求婚!他要向Bindyu求婚了!
I know what it means, stupid! I’m just surprised!
我知道什么意思,我只是感到惊讶!
Are you ready, Harry?
哈利,你准备好了吗?
I can’t do it! I’m not going to ask her now! Not in the café! I’m going to wait for a quiet, romantic moment,when we’re alone together.
我不行!我不能现在向她求婚!不能在咖啡馆!我要等一个安静、浪漫的二人时刻。
Oh! Spoilsport! We wanted to watch.
不!真扫兴!我们想看。
So, Bindyu.did you know this was happening?
Bindyu,你知道这个吗?
What?
什么?
Oh ... I’m sorry.I thought it was planned.
对不起,我以为是计划好的。
Thought what was planned? What are you talking about?
什么计划好的?你在说什么?
Oh dear.I think I’ve put my foot in it.
亲爱的,我想我是犯了错误。
Put your foot in what?
把脚放进哪里了?
Made a mistake, Magda.
是犯了错误,麦格达。
Oh dear! Why?
为什么?
Oh no. I’ll have to do it now!
不,我必须现在做了!
Well, Bindyu, I’ve got something to ask you ...
Bindyu,我有件事情要告诉你。
Hello, everyone! I’ve got some big news!
注意了!我有件大事要宣布!
Can’t it wait?
不能等一等吗?
Er ... erm ... well ... No! Finally, I’m opening my own restaurant!
不!我开了自己的餐馆!
Great!
太棒了!
So, what am I interrupting?
我打扰你们了吗?
I don’t know yet.
我还不知道。
Oh ... er ... erm ... Bindyu? Will you marry me?
Bindyu?你愿意嫁给我吗?
Ahhh! I wasn’t expecting that!
啊!我没想到是这个!
You weren’t? Oh! I thought you’d guessed!
你没有?我想你已经猜到了!
No way. Oh.
不是。啊。
So what’s the answer?
那么,你的回答呢?
Yeah.come on!
快说啊!
Oh ... I ... er ... I’m ... well ... not ... oh! Yes!
我不是!我愿意!
Hoooray!
好!
Phew! You had me worried there.
哦,你让我担心了。
So, Sarah ... Seeing as I’ve got my own restaurant now, I was wondering shall we give it another go?
萨拉,现在我已经有了自己的餐馆,我想我们能再试试吗?
Of course! I’ve missed being with you and now, I’m so pleased you’ve got your own business.
当然!我想念和你在一起的时光,你现在有了自己的事业,我真为你感到高兴。
I’ve got my own business too “FindLondon” is doing really well!
我也有了自己的生意“FindLondon”,目前运转良好!
And me,my shoe shop!
还有我的鞋店!
Perhaps we should go out some time?
或许我们能够一起出去走走?
I think you’ve asked me that before!
我想你之前已经询问了我!
译文属可可英语原创,未经允许,不得转载。