l said, 'You go out there and you mess up now, ' l said,
我说 你待会要是唱错
'They're gonna tell all the rest of the girls out there.
她们一定会去跟外面其他的女生说的
'You're gonna be one ugly little boy everywhere you go. '
那你不管走到哪都成了丑男了
He used to go out and do one take.
他以前上台都一次搞定
When we were on the road, Michael would worry you to death.
我们巡回时 迈克尔很让人担心
l hear somebody knocking on my door and say,
我听到有人敲我的门说
'Hey, man, what's wrong? ' 'Oh, man, what you doing? I wanna come in. '
怎么了啊? 你在干嘛? 我要进来
so l'd let him in. l'd say,
我放他进来后问他
'Man, why don't you hang out with Jackie and them guys? '
你怎么不跟杰基他们一起呢?
"Hey, man, they got somebody in their room."
他们带人回房里
l said, "Well, how do you know?"
我问 你怎么知道?
He said, "'Cause l Was listening to the door for about an hour."
他回 因为我在门外偷听一个小时
He was like a little boy, l mean, he.
他就像个小男孩 我是指.
l said, 'What were they doing? '
我问 那他们在干嘛?
He said, 'They were talking, but they won't let me in. '
他说 他们在聊天 但是不让我进去
They were like little kids and they were very, very happy
他们就像是一群小孩子 而且很快乐
and very carefree.
无忧无虑
Michael loved being Michael Jackson at that age.
迈克尔当时很享受在台上当迈克尔·杰克逊
He loved touring, he loved recording at Motown.
他很喜欢巡回演出 也很爱在摩城录音
He loved his fans, he loved performing.
很爱他的粉丝 也热爱表演