September 23
9月23日
Read it!
读读看!
Rude people are the worst!
粗鲁又没礼貌的人是最糟糕的!
Someone took Carol's parking spot.
某个人占用了卡萝的停车位,
She had to park two blocks away!
她得把车停在两个街区远的地方!
That made her angry.
那让她很生气,
Now she's in a bad mood.
现在她心情恶劣。
Rob's neighbor yelled at him for playing loud music.
罗柏的邻居对他大吼大叫,说他把音乐放得太大声,
But Rob wasn't playing any music!
可是罗柏并没有放任何音乐呀!
Mark met someone nice at the store.
马克在超市里碰到一个很好的人,
A cashier helped him find something.
柜台出纳小姐帮他找到某样东西,
She showed him the right aisle!
她指正确的走道给他看!
Conversation A
会话A
I'm so angry!
我好生气喔。
What's wrong?
发生了什么事?
Someone took my parking spot!
有人占用了我的停车位!
I had to park two blocks away!
我必须停到两个街区以外的地方!
People are so rude sometimes.
人们有时候真的很没礼貌。
What will you do about it?
那你要怎么办?
Nothing, I guess.
我想,不会怎么办吧。
Maybe the person didn't know.
说不定那个人不知道。
Maybe they will move their car after lunch.
说不定午餐后,他就会把车子移走。
Or I can leave a message on their car.
或是我可以留张字条在车上,
"Don't park here!"
请不要将车停在这里!
Conversation B
会话B
A rude person yelled at me last night.
昨天晚上有个没礼貌的人对我大吼大叫。
Who was it?
谁对你吼?
It was my neighbor.
是我的邻居。
He heard loud music.
他听到大声的音乐,
He came over and said, "Stop playing that music!"
别再播放那个音乐!
But you weren't playing loud music?
但是你并没有播放震天的音乐?
No. The music was coming from upstairs.
没有啊,音乐是从楼上来的。
What did you say to him?
那你对他说什么?
I said, "Please don't yell at me.
我说:请你不要对我吼,
The music isn't coming from my apartment!"
音乐不是从我的公寓出来的!
Conversation C
会话C
I met a really nice person at the store yesterday.
我昨天在超市碰到一个非常好的人,
She was a cashier.
她是位出纳小姐。
How was she nice?
她怎么个好法?
She helped me find some juice.
她帮我找到我要的果汁。
I looked, but I couldn't find it anywhere!
我有先找,可是到处都找不到!
So she told you how to find it?
所以她告诉你如何找到果汁?
Even better. She showed me!
她做得更好。 她指给我看!
She took me to the right aisle.
还带我去那条正确的走道。
When I meet nice people, my whole mood gets better!
当我遇到好心人,我整个心情就好很多!