Research has shown that dogs are left- or right-pawed.
Are you a left-footer, Max? Eh? Is you a left-footer? No?
你是左撇子吗,马克斯?你是左撇子吗?不是吗?
You can test this by watching closely to see which paw they step off with.
想要确定,可以通过仔细观察它们用哪只爪迈出第一步。
I think that was a right foot start.
我觉得是右爪先迈的。
Here. Yeah, she's left-footed, isn't she? You're left-handed.
过来,她是左撇子,不是吗?你是左撇子哟。
OK, let's go.
好了,走吧。
I think we've proven there, in that unbiased test, that it was his right foot that came forward.
我想刚才的无差测试已经证明它先迈的是右爪。
Preliminary research has shown that right-pawed dogs are statistically more likely to pass their guide dogtest.
初步研究表明,根据统计右撇子狗更有可能通过导盲犬测试。
You'd get them run over by the bus, you would, wouldn't you?
让你领着的话,会被车子撞的吧?
There's another clue to the chances of them passing in the swirls of hair on your dog.
还有一个线索能判断狗狗通过测试的几率,那就是它们毛发的旋。
And it all depends which way they turn. Clockwise. Anti-clockwise.
完全取决于毛发往哪边螺旋。顺时针。逆时针。
If your dog is right-pawed and the swirl goes anti-clockwise, then your dog is more likely to be calm, confident and self-assured exactly the traits that a guide dog needs.
如果你的狗是右撇子,且旋的方向是逆时针,那你的狗多半温顺自信、自我认同度高,完全符合导盲犬的品质需要。
Do you want to be a guide dog? You could be a blind dog for the Guides.
你想成为导盲犬吗?你只能成为被导的盲犬吧。
And if your dog is left-pawed, be prepared for some creative solutions to your problems.
如果你的狗是左撇子,准备接受它们解决你烦恼的奇思妙想吧。