Edging
立刃
What you might be finding,at state one should completing it turn,
你可能会发现,在这个阶段,你应该完成转弯,
you might feel like you are actuality sliding down on the snowed,
你可能会感到是你事实上是在搓雪并感觉自己慢慢减速,
as it supposed to cutting in and feeling yourself slowing down.
而本应该是把雪板边刃切入雪中,
That's all DVD edges.
这就是本集DVD的内容。
Now if you can see me stand here, I can roll my knees and ankles into the snowed ,
现在你可以看到我站在这,我可以向山上弯曲我的膝盖和踝关节,
if I gently roll them out, I'm gonna stop to slid down,give it a go,
如果我轻微的把膝盖和踝关节向山下弯,我就会向下滑。
just down the ice and slight move like this,
试一下,站在冰面上像这样慢慢的滑下,
roll the knees in gently and let the skate stop to slide down.
并弯曲膝盖让雪板停止滑动。
so one should master that,I remember this like lessens move, try both ways,you can stop putting into a traverse.
所以必须掌握这些,在滑行时尝试这两种方法
so come cross the snowed ,and do exactly the same thing,
从雪上通过时,做一样的事,
flatten the skate gently and roll the edges on,thinking about going around corner on the bicycle,
慢慢地放平滑雪板,立刃,
you done that just leaving the bike over and quick going round corner ,and then come back up,
想象你在是骑着自行车在转弯,倾倒然后回正,
you gonna gently impressively roll those skate flat and gently back on the edge,
你要体会把慢慢地板放平,慢慢地立刃,
and trying get used to feeling the difference.
体会两者的不同。
some gonna stop by traversing cross,flatten the skate , and feel the edges,flatten the skate ,and feel the edges.
放平雪板,感受刃,再放平雪板,再感受刃,
Down to traversing cross,so I can feel my edges,and I'm gonna flatten and then roll the skate on the edges again.
交替几次我可以感受到我的刃,我放平雪板和再次立刃。
Once you go that out, you feel quite happy about those movements,
一旦你学会这些,你会为掌握这些动作开心,
and now we can introduce a proper term, it's exactly same movement.
现在我们完整的讲一下整个转弯,是一样的动作。
You gonna stop the term,come around the corner,gently and impressively rolling those knees and ankles slowly into the hill,
你可以慢慢地向山上弯曲膝盖和踝关节来结束一个弯,这可以猛地弯曲膝盖和踝关节,
it's not a sharp movement and you'll be amazed ,
你会惊讶,动作并不是很生硬
just a couple of more degree,only enough to feel more grape ,
只是倾斜一些角度你会觉得滑的更稳
it gonna make you feel more comfortable ,and stay to train.
它会使你感到更舒服,保持练习。
I'm still slid into the term ,and gentle rolling on to the edges,
我继续搓着滑入弯,慢慢的立刃。
it's impressive movement, as you roll on the edges,and flatten the skate and to stop by next term,
这是个让人印象深刻的动作,当你立刃然后又放平雪板,
with an gradually build up the edges again,and turn up the hill to control the speed.
持续的立刃可以滑向山上并停下来,达到控制速度的目的。
注:本文翻译由en88字幕组完成。