Introduction and equipment
导言和装备
Welcome to your first study on ski.
欢迎第一次来滑雪
Never ski before,
从来没有滑过雪吗
we are gonna take through everything you need to know.
我们会教你全部的必要知识
Firstly, we will have a quick look at equipment
首先我们来介绍下滑雪装备
to show how to get skis on and off.
演示下如何穿脱雪板
And then, sliding down the hill nicely and gently on a very easy slope.
然后演示下在缓坡慢速滑行
The next thing is the first control: a break of a snow pole.
然后是如何通过犁式控制雪板减速
And finally, put some turns together, so you can control your descent down the slope.
最后把转弯连起来,好让你能在下滑时控制速度
It is a gorgeous day. Let’s give it a go.
天气不错,让我们开始吧
First things first. The skis,
先来介绍下雪板
tipped ski, tailed ski.
板头和板尾
Binding board goes forward nice and simple.
板子很容易向前滑行
Bindings,
固定器
toe binding, heel binding.
脚尖部分 脚跟部分
These things are gonna hold you on the ski.
固定器把你固定在雪板上
And here we go to a ski break.
这里是止滑器
Basically, when you are on a ski that being out of a way,
当你踩在雪板上时 止滑器收起
you do take a tumble that release, break pop down,
当你摔跤雪板脱落的时候 止滑器会释放
stop the ski sliding down and killing someone.
防止雪板下滑 伤害他人
Underneath, plastic pace, you are gonna slide down by this.
板底 塑料板底是主要的滑行部分
And each side of that, you’ve got a metal edge.
两侧是两条金属板刃
If anybody refer to the wooden edge,
如果有人说到“立刃”
they talk about tipping the ski one the side and using that metal edge.
是指横向倾斜雪板 以利用金属板刃滑行
All you need to know.
基本上就是这些
The heel binding get two positions: close and open.
固定器脚跟部分有两个位置 锁紧和打开
when you in the ski, you’ll be closed to get yourself fixed.
当你踩在雪板上时 固定器锁紧
You are gonna play the ski to hint the hole in the back,
需要脱下雪板时 需要用雪杖尖顶在固定器的凹陷处
push down firmly, lift the heel, and you’ll up.
用力施压 然后抬起脚跟 就脱下雪板了
The bare mind, if you do take a tumble. It is a good chance to heel binding.
要记住如果你摔倒雪板脱落的话
It still be closed,
很有可能脚跟固定器仍在锁紧位置
so you’ll spend less time trying to get the ski on.It is almost closed.
这时候雪鞋是卡不进去固定器的
Push down, open the binding,
需要压住后固定器使其打开
and you let it go again.
就可以卡进雪鞋了
注:本文翻译由en8848字幕组完成。