Las Vegas. Prostitution is the city's biggest open secret.
赌城。卖淫是这个城市最大的公开秘密。
Escort services cater to tourists looking for sex and companions.
伴游公司迎合寻找性爱和游伴的观光客。
And they have an underground army of promoters to help bring in clients.
他们有大批地下促销员帮忙揽客。
We hear that a lot of the escort services rely on taxi drivers to bring them customers, clients.
听说很多伴游公司靠计程车司机揽客。
So...today our producer Darren here is going to be geared up with a hidden camera, and he is going to try and talk to some of these taxi drivers and, uh, you know, see how it all works.
所以,在这里今天我们的制作人戴伦要戴上隐藏式摄影机向几个计程车司机询问看他们怎么揽客。
How are you doing? -Hi, pretty good.
你好吗?嗨,很好。
What's going on? Busy night tonight, huh? -Yes, it's good.
最近怎么样?今晚生意好吧?-是啊,生意很好
Hey, can I ask you a question? Yes.
可以请教一个问题吗?没问题。
Do you know... How I could go about getting a lady?
你知不知道…我要怎么找小姐?
Girls? -Yeah.
小姐?对。
Do you know how to go about getting a lady in this town? -I do.
你知不知道在本地怎么找女人?知道。
You know getting these agencies that can sent you girls about this...straight to your room.
你知道有些公司可以派这种小姐…直接到你房间。
Okay, and the girls...what do they do? Anything?
好的,那这些小姐…都做些什么?什么都做吗?
They start doing that...like they're doing in a private room at strip clubs. Oh, okay.
她们会…像在脱衣舞厅的私人包厢那样做。-好的。
But some of them can do more... You know what I mean? Yeah.
不过有的提供更多服务明白吗?明白。
Escorts, they come to your room, they will work things out.
伴游女郎会到你房间去,跟你谈细节。
Is this...a definite for sure thing? That's a definite, umm...(bleep)
这是…百分之百确定的?很确定,百分之百。
Just call this number then...they will ask you for reference number.
只要打这个号码,他们会问你是谁推荐的。
Just give them that number. -Ok, full services?
你给他们那个号码就行了。-好的,全套服务?
Yes, you just don't talk... You know what I'm saying? Cause it's nude entrainment to your room.
对,你什么都不要说...你懂我的意思吗?因为这是到房服务的裸体表演。
What the girl does after...is not the service.
小姐接下来做什么...不是服务的一部分。
Do you know what I mean? Right.
明白我的意思吗?-明白。
You know what I'm saying?
懂我的意思吗?