116 Candy Helps?
116 糖有用吗?
Candy is trying to get her boyfriend Benny to quit smoking.
肯蒂试着要她的男朋友戒烟。
C: Benny, your breath smells like an ashtray. You've got to stop smoking!
肯蒂:班尼,你的口气闻起来像烟灰缸。你必须要戒烟了。
B: I know. I want to, but it isn't easy.
班尼:我知道。我是想戒,当并不容易呀。
C: Why don't you chew gum instead?
肯蒂:那你为什么不嚼口香糖来代替呢?
B: I can't. I've got false teeth. Remember?
班尼:没办法,我有假牙,记得吗?
C: Oh yeah. In that case, how about eating candies?
肯蒂:噢,是啊。那样的话,改吃糖果如何?
B: If they're as sweet as you, no problem.
班尼:如果糖果和你一样甜的话,那就没问题。
C: Cut it out, will you? I'm serious.
肯蒂:少贫嘴,好吗?我是说真的。
B: Just kidding. Do I get a kiss if I really quit?
班尼:只是开开玩笑嘛。如果我真的戒了,你会给我一个吻吗?
C: I don't like the taste of ashtrays. Maybe tomorrow if you quit right now.
肯蒂:我不喜欢烟灰缸的味道。如果你现在就戒,也许明天吧。
B: OK, you're got a deal.
班尼:好,就这么说定了。