Lesson 20 Checking into a Hotel
第二十课 办理住宿手续
......Part A......
Good morning. I'm Mr. Jack Wu. I have a reservation for a suite.
甲:早安。我是吴杰克。我订了一间套房。
Oh, yes, Mr. Wu. Please fill out this form.
乙:哦,有的,吴先生。请填一下这张表格。
Here you are.
甲:拿去吧。
Will you pay by cash or charge?
乙:您要付现还是刷卡?
Do you take traveler's checks?
甲:你们收旅行支票吗?
Certainly.
乙:当然收。
......Part B......
Excuse me. I'd like to check in, please. My name is Jack Wu.
甲:打扰一下,我想办理住宿手续。我是吴杰克。
One moment, please. Oh, yes. You have a reservation for a single room, right?
乙:请稍等一下。哦,有的。您订了一间单人房,对不对?
That's right.
甲:没错。
May I have a look at your passport?
乙:我可以看一下您的护照吗?
Here you go.
甲:拿去吧。
OK. You're booked in Room 609. Do you have any luggage?
乙:好了。您预订的是609号房。您有行李吗?
Yes. These two suitcases.
甲:有的。就这两个手提箱。
No problem. The bellboy will take them and show you to your room.
乙:没问题。服务生会拿行李并带您到房间去。