Lesson 112. You've Got to Be Kidding!
第112课 你在开玩笑吧。
Walter answers the door at his home.
华特在他家门口应门。
S: Hi! I'm from Russia. My name is Vodka. I want to marry your wife.
陌生人:嗨!我来自俄国,我叫伏特加,我想娶你老婆。
W: With a name like that, I'm not sure she'll want to marry you.
华特:你的名字那么奇怪,我可没把握她会嫁给你。
S: So, what kind of man does she like?
陌生人:那么,她喜欢什么样的男人呢?
W: You need to be strong, handsome and have a good sense of humor.
华特:强壮、英俊,而且具有幽默感的。
S: No problem. I guess I qualify then.
陌生人:没问题,我想我符合这个条件。
W: You've got to be kidding! One look at you and my wife is bound to burst out laughing.
华特:你在开玩笑吧!我老婆只要看你一眼,一定会忍不住大笑起来。
S: Where is she anyway? Can I meet her?
陌生人:不管怎么样,她到底在哪里?我可以见她吗?
W: I'm afraid she might kick the bucket before me if she meets you. Goodbye!
华特:我怕她见到你会比我还早死呢。再见!
S: What a jerk!
陌生人:真是个乡巴佬!