美文原声:
本期主题:Graduation
背景音乐:午后柠檬树下的阳光,南山南,远方的寂静,长大
七月,空气里有了盛夏的温度。
在蝉声渐渐起来的时候,我们毕业了。
学生证上加盖了注销的公章,在跳蚤市场卖掉了带不走的东西,在盛夏的镜头前把毕业帽抛向天空,在学校各处细细地慢慢地走了一遍,最后一次听见广播里为毕业季播放的老歌,最后一次在拥挤的宿舍里偷偷摸摸地煮火锅,最后一次坐在深夜的足球场上谈天说地,然后,在某一天清晨的公交车站告别。其实毕业就像散场电影,大家相互告别,然后各自生活,继续在不同的线条上拼搏向前。也许这些线条不会再有交点,但是一起走过的岁月一定照耀着我们,温暖着我们。
谨以本期节目,献给所有毕业生朋友。
Graduation
By Vitamin C.
So we talked all night about the rest of our lives
我们曾整夜讨论以后的生活
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
不知25岁时我们会在哪里
I keep thinking times will never change.
我坚持认为时代不会更替
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
坚持认为事物会亘古不变
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
但当今年离开,我们就不再回来
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
不会再呆在一起,因为我们会过着不同的生活
And if you got something that you need to say
如果你有需要讲的话
You'd better say it right now cause you don't have another day
最好现在就说吧,因为你不可能再多有一天
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
因为我们在往前走,不能放慢脚步
These memories are playing like a film without sound
记忆就像在播放无声电影
And I keep thinking of that night in June
我经常想起六月的那个夜晚
I didn't know much of love but it came too soon
我对爱还了解太少
And there was me and you
但它又来得太快
And then we got real cool
我和你在一起
Stay at home talking on the telephone
呆在家里和我在电话里聊天
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
我们兴奋,也很害怕
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
自嘲自乐,认为生活不公
And this is how it feels...
这就是全部的感受
So if we get the big jobs
如果我们身居要职
And we make the big money
赚得很多钱
When we look back now
当我们回顾今天
Will our jokes still be funny?
是否我们的玩笑仍然有趣?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
是否我们的玩笑仍然有趣?
Still be trying to break every single rule
是否还试着打破每一个条例?
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
是否我们会考虑未来就像我们考虑现在?
Can we survive it out there?
是否我们在社会上能挺下来?
Can we make it somehow?
是否我们能获得某种成功?
I guess I thought that this would never end
我猜这永远都不会结束
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
但突然好像我们都已经长大成人
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
是否过去会像影子一样跟随我们?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
是否当我离开这个地方,这些记忆会褪色?
I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
我坚持,坚持认为这并不是再见
Keep on thinking it's our time to fly
坚持认为已到了展翅高飞的时候
As we go on, we remember
当生活继续,我们记得
All the times we had together
所有我们在一起的时光
And as our lives change, come whatever
当生活在改变,但无论发生什么
We will still be, friends forever
我们永远是朋友