背景介绍: (林徽因)林徽因(1904.06.10—1955.04.01),出生于浙江杭州。建筑学家和作家,为中国第一位女性建筑学家,同时也被胡适誉为中国一代才女。三十年代初,与夫婿梁思成用现代科学方法研究中国古代建筑,成为这个学术领域的开拓者,后来在这方面获得了巨大的学术成就,为中国古代建筑研究奠定了坚实的科学基础。文学著作包括散文、诗歌、小说、剧本、译文和书信等,代表作《你是人间的四月天》,《九十九度中》等。在林徽因的感情世界里有三个男人,一个是梁思成,一个是诗人徐志摩,一个是学界泰斗、为她终身不娶的金岳霖。
You Are the April of This world
你是人间的四月天(黄新渠 译 )
I think you are the April of this world,
我说
Sure, you are the April of this world.
你是人间的四月天;
Your laughter has lit up all the wind,
笑声点亮了四面风;
So gently mingling with the spring.
轻灵在春的光艳中交舞着变。
You are the clouds in early spring,
你是四月早天里的云烟,
The dusk wind blows up and down.
黄昏吹着风的软,
And the stars blink now and then,
星子在无意中闪,
Fine rain drops down amid the flowers.
细雨点洒在花前。
So gentle and graceful,
那轻,那娉婷,你是,
You are crowned with garlands.
鲜妍百花的冠冕你戴着,
So sublime and innocent,
你是天真,庄严,
You are a full moon over each evening.
你是夜夜的月圆。
The snow melts, with that light yellow,
雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;
You look like the first budding green.
新鲜初放芽的绿,你是;
You are the soft joy of white lotus
柔嫩喜悦水光浮动着你
Rising up in your fancy dreamland.
梦期待中白莲。
You're the blooming flowers over the trees,
你是一树一树的花开,
You're a swallow twittering between the beams;
是燕在梁间呢喃,
Full of love, full of warm hope,
——你是爱,是暖,是希望,
You are the spring of this world!
你是人间的四月天!