I take training very seriously.
我非常认真看待训练。
I'm always trying to find ways to improve my game.
我总是在尝试着找出方法来改善我的比赛表现。
To really push the envelope, lately I've been working with the new training partner I brought over from Sweden, using a lot of methods, pioneering the Scandinavian mountains.
要确实挑战极限,最近我都在利用我从瑞典带回来的新训练伙伴来做训练,使用很多方法,开拓斯堪地那维亚山脉。
300! 12! 58!
300!12!58!
Some may call it a little unorthodox. You can question the methods, but you can't question the results.
有些人也许会说它有一点非正统。你可以质疑方法,但你不能质疑成果。
I'm using every muscle, really building every part of my game.
我正使用每一块肌肉,确实地发展我比赛表现的每一部分。
I've never felt more confident or dominant on the court.
我从未在球场上感到更有自信或是更佔优势过。
Thank you!
谢谢你!
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
I'll take that.
我拿走啦。
Money.
好球。
And no! Deny! Rejection!
别想!盖死你!搧火锅!
You know, it's not for everybody. But I'm a professional athlete.
你知道,这并不适用于所有人。但我是个职业运动员。
No easy buckets!
得分没那么容易!