'Twas a night before Christmas and all across the land, the good folks of WestJet had a miracle planned.
这是圣诞节前夕,遍布在各地,西捷航空的好人们计画了一场奇迹。
On the eve before flying, the guests were in their beds. Visions of traveling danced in their heads. While out on the runway, something secret had arrived. It was left in the lounge. 'Twas a Christmas surprise.
在飞行前夕,乘客们都在他们的床上。旅行的画面在他们的脑中跳着舞。然而在外面走道上,一些秘密的东西已降临。那被留在候机室里。那是个圣诞惊喜。
Hello, there! Is that Cohen? What are you looking for Christmas this year, Cohen?
哈喽!那是Cohen吗?你今年圣诞节期待什么礼物,Cohen?
A choo-choo train? Ho ho ho...a classic! Do you like Thomas?
一台都都火车?呵呵呵...真经典!你喜欢汤玛士火车吗?
What would mommy and daddy like for Christmas?
妈咪和爹地会想要什么圣诞礼物?
Big TV.
大电视。
Yeah, big TV.
对,大电视。
Ho ho ho, a big TV!
呵呵呵,一台大电视。
You're looking fabulous!
你看起来很棒!
Oh, I need you.
喔,我需要你。
It's okay if you just wanna stare at me as well, ho ho ho.
如果你只是想要盯着我看也没关系,呵呵呵。
What I need is new socks and underwear.
我需要的是新袜子和内衣。
An Android tablet.
一台Android平板。
Is that William beside you? And Kevin?
你旁边是William吗?还有Kevin?
Some Santa boots.
一双圣诞老人的靴子。
While guests told their Christmas wishes to good old Saint Nick, WestJetters took notes, and got ready to shop quick. It was a great rush with the two flights in the air to get all those presents. Not a moment to spare.
当乘客们告诉善良的圣诞老人他们的圣诞愿望时,西捷航空工作人员记下来,并准备快速买到。那是非常匆促的行程,只有两班飞机还在空中的时间来弄到所有礼物。没有多余的一分一秒。
Thanks for flying with us, WestJet. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the rest of your flight.
感谢搭乘西捷航空。往后坐、放松、并享受剩下的旅程。
But was everything ready? We all had to wait for the moment of truth at Carousel 8.
但一切都就绪了吗?我们全都得在八号行李输送带等待那关键时刻。
Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!
呵呵呵,圣诞快乐!
No way!
怎么可能!
Where is the Hughes family?
Hughes一家人在哪里?
Oh my god!
我的天哪!
The guests never expected what they asked of Saint Nick would actually appear. It was all quite a trick. A WestJetter would say it was more than mere fun, miracles do happen when we all work as one.
乘客们绝没有想过他们向圣诞老人要的东西会真的出现。那全都是很棒的把戏。西捷航空工作人员会说这不仅仅只是乐趣,当我们全都团结一起做时,奇蹟确实会发生。
We'll give Santa the last word on this most special night: Merry Christmas to all. And to all, a good flight, ho ho ho...
在这个最特别的夜晚,我们会让圣诞老人说最后一句话:大家圣诞快乐。祝大家旅途平安,呵呵呵...