Dave and Betty White partake in one of her hobbies -- drinking vodka. 贝蒂怀特美国著名资深老演员。88岁老牌女星贝蒂怀特(Betty White)出演的《魅力克利夫兰》(Hot in Cleveland)在TV Land播出后,受到评论家的交口称赞,首播不足一个月即获订第二季。在第62届黄金时段艾美奖颁奖典礼上,贝蒂怀特(Betty White)获喜剧类最佳客串。Well, it's great to see you.You look fantastic, and happy birthday.
好的,很高兴见到你。你看上去棒极了,生日快乐。
Well, thank you, I appreciate that. For an 89-year old born, I couldn't be happier.
谢谢,我很感激。对于89岁的老人而言,我真的太高兴了。
89 years old ?
89岁?
89 years old.
89岁。
You are same age as my mom.
你和我妈妈一样年纪。
Really?
真的吗?
Yep, yep. And she looks great also, you're both fantastic living women.
是的,没错。她看起来气色也非常棒,你们都很棒,都是充满活力。
The last thing in the world I'll wanna think of is being your mother.
我想这世间最后一件事是我会想到你的母亲。
Tell us this lovely woman is who.
告诉我们这个可爱的女人是谁。
Where did you, I never saw that picture in my life.
你在哪里,生活中我从没见过这张照片。
Oh, how about that?
哦,怎么样?
Ancient time of modeling, is at a magazine, worked as ...
古代的模特造型,是一本杂志…
No, I never modeled in my life.
不,在我的生命历程中我从未担任过模特。
That must've been a still on a commercial or something.
这肯定是商业活动或者别的。
That's beautiful.
非常美丽。
I don't know, maybe it's somebody else. I don't know.
我不知道,也许是别人。我不知道。
Oh yeah, this is an early photo of Regis Philbin.
哦,这是早期里格斯菲尔比的照片。
Yeah, forget it. It's all mixed up, and will you be doing Saturday night live again?
是的,请忘掉。这是合成照片,你会在周六晚间现场直播再做一次吗?
Not I know of, no.
我知道的,不是这样的。
Do you have representation?
你会代表什么吗?
No. Do you have any ideas?
不。你有什么好主意吗?
No, I think, you do the thing once, and then you'll run like a thief.
不,我认为,你做过一次,然后就会像小偷。
I think you're smart about that.
我认为你在这方面很机智。
What you like to do in your free time?
在你的空闲时间你喜欢做什么?
Oh, I like to, I like to do most anything, play with animals, mostly, and vodka is kind of a hobby, and...Hahahahhaahah..
哦,我喜欢,我最喜欢做的是,和动物们玩耍,而且大多数情况下,喝喝伏特加是一种嗜好,哈哈。