I think these ants are stunning looking.
我觉得这些蚂蚁长相太神奇了
Near-impossible to film, I think, because of the speed they had.
几乎不可能拍到 因为他们太快了
But, you know, I've come to love them over the days and weeks.
但接触了那么长时间 我已经爱上他们了
With the sequence in the bag,
拍完了想要的镜头之后
Warwick wants the final traditional sunset shot.
沃里克想以传统的落日镜头来个收尾
It's the best time of day to film sunsets, in the evening.
傍晚是拍摄落日的最佳时间
That's experience that tells me that.
那都是经验之谈
I've been doing this for years. You learn these things.
我从事摄影好几年 有一些经验
Thanks to Warwick's experience, including sunsets, he and Kat
沃里克经验丰富 他和卡特既拍到了日落
have captured the extraordinary life of the speedy silver ant.
也拍到了闪电银蚁的神奇生活
Over a year later, in Tunisia,
一年之后 在突尼斯
it's time to take down the sand dune cameras.
是时候取回沙丘上的照相机了
Bonjour!
你好
Nasser, Amur. Hello again.
阿穆尔 纳赛尔 很高兴又见面了
So how's it been, has it been good?
最近怎么样 一切都好吗
It's OK, but two days ago, we have a little bit...small problem.
之前都好 只是两天前出了点小问题