杰森·席格尔 (Jason Segel) 美国影视剧演员、编剧和音乐家。杰森·席格尔是一个“80后”,长相喜庆的他,属于天生的喜剧演员。杰森·席格尔因出演美剧《怪胎们》 (Freaks and Geeks) 、《老爸老妈的浪漫史》(How I Met Your Mother),电影《一夜大肚》 (Knocked Up) 、 《寻找伴郎》 (I Love You, Man) 等影视剧而为国内的观众熟知。他的脸大受孩子的欢迎?But it's a kids movie.
但这是给孩子们看的电影。
So you make something like this, and a lot of efforts, a lot of time and money goes in the preparation and the filming, did they have a little, what did they call?
所以你做这样的事情,自己的努力,花费很多时间,金钱去准备和拍摄,他们管这叫什么?
The test. The test minutes.
测试。测试时间。
Yeah, the test, like a focus group.
是的,测试,像一个焦点小组。
I mean it's a family film.
我的意思是这是一个家庭式电影。
It's made for the whole family.
供整个家庭观看。
So we did two separate test greetings.
所以我们确实进行了两个独立的测试。
One for adults, which won great, one for kids, which better.
一个是针对成年人,非常成功,而另一个针对孩子的效果更佳。
And then Disney gave me a comment card that they had framed.
然后迪斯尼给我了一张他们事先设计好的评论卡片。
This is what I wanted to know.
这正是我想了解的。
The kids or the parents fill up these cards?
孩子还是父母填写这些卡片?
The parents fill up their version.
父母填写他们要填的。
And we get kids their own version to fill up.
我们让孩子们来搞定自己的调查。
And the producers looked at that, and…
而后制片人会审查结果。
And they assessed some numerical score. But…
他们会给出一些分数。但是…
Did they try to make changes they saw what they said?
他们试图改变他们看到的吗?
Yeah. Absolutely.
是的。绝对的。
And there's one change particularly they will not be able to make.
还有一个变化是他们尤其不能动的。
There's one comment card where, it was written by a little 7-year-old kid.
这里有一张评论卡片,是一个7岁的小孩写的。
Is that what do we have?
看看上面写了些什么?
Yes, I think I brought it for you.
是的,我想把它给你。
This is my new favorite possession of all time.
这会是我一直最期望拥有的。
This is kinda scare you that these people have this power over your career.
这是有点吓到你,这些人会决定你的职业生涯。
Yeah. Now I played character named Gary.Ok.
是的。现在我扮演的角色名叫加里。好吧。
Ok. How would you describe the movie the Muppets to Your Friends?
好吧。你如何评价《给你朋友的布偶秀》这部电影?
Walter trys to save the muppets. Adorable.Right.
沃尔特力求拯救这些木偶。非常可爱。好的。
What did you like about the movie?
这部电影你最喜欢什么?
I like that they were funny.
我喜欢的是他们非常有趣。
What did you not like?
你不喜欢什么?
Gary's face.
那就是加里的脸。
Oh my god.
噢,我的上帝。
Like. It just not give it back and I… Cause 7-year-old doesn't lie.
喜欢的。只是别还给我,因为7岁的小孩从来不说谎。
And it wasn't my acting. It was my face.
不是我的表演。是我的脸。
Yeah. Good luck with that.
好吧。祝你好运。