手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 远大前程 > 正文

有声读物《远大前程》 第57期:第9章 乔的来访(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

She's changed very much,hasn't she,Pip? asked Miss Havisham,laughing wickedly.

她变化很大,是吗?匹普。郝薇香小姐恶意地笑着问,我拒绝回答。
I replied confusedly. I could see that Estella was still proud,and I knew that it was she who made me feel ashamed of home,and Joe,
我能看出,艾丝黛拉仍然是傲慢,我知道是她让我为我的家和乔感到羞愧。
but I also knew that I could never stop loving her.
但是,我也知道,我永远不能停止爱她。
She and I walked in the ancient garden,talking quietly about our childhood meetings.
我和她在那个古老的花园里散步,平静地谈论着童年发生的事情。
Now that we were adults,she seemed to accept me as a friend.I could not have been happier.
现在我们都是成年人了,她好像接受我作为一个朋友。
I felt sure Miss Havisham had chosen us for each other.
我高兴不起来,我确信郝薇香小姐在捉弄我们,
What a fool I was!
我是一个大傻瓜!
Suddenly she stopped and turned to me.Miss Havisham may want us to spend more time together in future.
突然,她停住脚步转向我,郝薇香小姐可能让我们在将来一起度过更多的时光。
But in that case I must warn you that I have no heart.I can never fall in love.
但是,在那种情况下,我必须警告你,我没兴趣,我永远也不会坠入爱河。
I can't believe that,I replied. As she looked straight at me,I recognized something in her face.
我不能相信这些,我回答说,当她直勾勾地看着我时,从她的脸上我认清了一些事情。
Had I seen that ex-pression recently,on another woman?
最近我在其他女人脸上看到过那样的表情吗?
When we went back to the house,Miss Havisham spoke to me alone.Do you admire her,Pip? she asked eagerly.
当我们回到那座房子时,郝薇香小姐单独对我说,你喜欢她吗?匹普。她热切地问。
Everbody who sees her must admire her.
人人见了都会喜欢她的。
She pulled my head down to hers with her bony arm and whispered,Love her,love her,love her!
她用那骨瘦如柴的手臂拽低我的头,小声对我说:爱她,爱她,爱她!
If she likes you,love her! If she hurts you,love her! If she tears your heart to pieces,love her!
如果她喜欢你,爱她!如果她伤害你,爱她!如果她把你的心撕成碎片,爱她!
I could feel the muscles on her thin arm round my neck.
我能感觉到她那搂着我脖子的瘦臂肌肉。
She seemed so angry that she could have been talking about hate,or revenge,or death,rather than love.
她好像提起恨、报复、死而不是爱十分忿怒。

关于《远大前程》期间他还听说了一件故事:20多年前,老处女在结婚典礼上,被弟弟亚瑟和未婚夫康生合谋骗了一大笔钱,然后整天萎靡不振,停留在过去的回忆里。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
revenge [ri'vendʒ]

想一想再看

n. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。