Situation20: The Laundromat
场景20:洗衣间
(Class ends and Mike and Nancy leave together.)
(课后麦克和南希(一起离开。)
Hey, what are you doing now?
嘿,你在干什么?
Nothing, why?
没有什么,怎么了?
Oh, I was just going to do my laundry and I was wondering……
哦,我正准备去洗衣服但我正在犹豫……
(Interrupting her) I'd love to.
(打断她)我愿意。
But there's only one washing machine in our dorm, right?
但我们宿舍只有一台洗衣机,是吗?
Right. But I know of a cool laundromat about a block from school.
是啊。但我知道学校一个区有一间无人问津的洗衣间。
How does that sound?
听说没有?
It sounds all right. What's so cool about this particular place?
好象是。为什么这个地方这么冷清?
Well, while you wash your clothes, you can do a lot of other thing too.
好,你洗衣服的时候,你还可以做别的事情。
other things, like what?
别的事情,什么?
Well, they have a coffee bar.
他们有一个咖啡吧。
No, I just had coffee before class.
不,我刚在课前就喝过咖啡。
They also have a snack bar with really good pizza and sandwiches.
他们还有小吃吧那有很多很好的比萨饼和三明治。
Aha, pizza, that's more like it.
哈,比萨饼,象这样的多吗。
I'm really hungry.
我真的饿了。
Good, If you come with me I'll buy you some pizza.
好,如果你和我一起我会给你买一些。
It's a deal. But I should warn you, I eat a lot.
是交易。但是我提醒你,我可以吃好多。
That's all right.
好啊。
I just got paid at work yesterday so I have some extra money.
我昨天刚发了工资所以我有一些多余的钱。
I wish my girlfriend had some extra money sometimes ,I pay for everything.
我希望我的女朋友有时候也有一些多余的钱——我可以买任何东西。
Maybe you should think about getting a new girlfriend.
也许你应该想着换一个新的女朋友。
Don't say that. Sarah's a great girl.
不要那样说。.莎拉是个好女孩。
I know. I was only joking.
我知道。我只是开个玩笑。
Oh, good.
哦,那就好。