I was called and told by Raymond Chow,"You should get to the hospital.""They're taking Bruce to the hospital."
我接到邹文怀的电话,他说,你需要来医院一趟,他们把布鲁斯送去医院。
And I was there way before Bruce got there.
我在布鲁斯到医院之前就到了
So eventually the ambulance arrived. It took a long time.
救护车终于到了 花了很久的时间
Everything took too long a time.
每件事都花了好久的感觉
He got to the hospital and I saw him laying there and I saw them do a big injection of something right into his heart.
他到了医院,我看他躺在那里,我看他们用很粗的针头,往他的心脏注射什么东西。
And I remember turning to a medical person standing there and saying...
我还记得转身向医务人员询问。
I couldn't say,"Is he dead?"I said"Is he alive?"
我不能问,他死了吗?我问,他还活着吗?
And they shook their heads and said"No."And that was just unbelievable.
他们摇摇头说,死了。我真是不敢相信
It must be a mistake, you know, its not real.What can I say? It was.
肯定哪里出错了,这都不是真的。我还能说什么,这就是事实。
You can see how when he passed away, you know, how...how difficult that was and,you know, how difficult that was for my dad.
你可以想象他的逝去有多么难以让人接受,对我父亲来说有多难熬。
It's the first time I saw my dad ever cry.
这是我第一次见我父亲哭。
Yeah, that's true.It was really rough.Well, yeah.
没错,这的确很煎熬,是的。