Situation 9: Brunch 2
场景 9: 早餐时间2
(Kevin goes to find Barry and tell him the bad news.)
(凯文去找巴瑞,告诉他这个坏消息.)
Barry, we have to talk.
巴瑞,我们得谈谈.
Sure, what's up?
当然,什么事?
I have some bad news about tonight.
我有一些关于今晚的坏消息.
What is it?
是什么?
Is the party cancelled?
晚会取消了?
No.
没有.
Is our band cancelled?
我们的乐队取消了?
No.
没有.
What is it?
是什么?
I can't give you a ride to the party tonight.
我今晚不能送你去晚会了.
Why not?
为什么不能?
You're my best friend, and, besides, you promised.
你是我最好的朋友,另外,你保证过的.
I know and I'm sorry.
我知道,对不起.
But Karen said she wouldn't go with me if I gave you a ride.
但是卡安说如果我送你去她就不和我一起去.
What?!
什么?!
You mean a girl is more important to you than your best friend?
你是说一个女孩对你来说比你的好朋友更重要吗?
No. You are both important to me.
不.你们对我来说都很重要.
I just really want to be with her tonight. And I love her.
我今晚真的想和她在一起.我爱她.
How can you love her?
你怎么能爱她呢?
You've only known her for three weeks.
你认识她才3个星期.
That doesn't matter.
没关系.
I believe in love at first sight.
我相信一见钟情.
Love at first sight?!
一见钟情?!
She's not even that pretty.
她还没有那么漂亮.
Hey, be careful.
嘿,小心点.
You've talking about the woman I love.
你在谈论我爱的那个女人.
Whatever. I don't understand you, Kevin.
不管怎样.我真不懂你,凯文.
Anyway, I'll find a ride to the party and see you there.
无论如何,我会找人送我去的,到时候见.
That's good idea. Sorry.
好主意. 对不起.
You should be sorry.
你必须说对不起.