His voice and his expressions and his charisma start taking these songs over.
他的嗓音,他的表达及魅力开始在这些歌曲中展现。
Like, if Smokey felt like he did his song and more people like the way Michael did it than him, that's because he did that with all of his songs at that time.
就像如果斯莫奇感觉他的歌,而且更多的人喜欢迈克尔胜于自己,那是因为他当时用心于他的所有歌曲。
No matter who it was, the O'Jays, the Dells, the Whispers or the Beatles, we wanted to be the best.
不管那是谁,欧杰斯,戴尔斯,耳语者们或者是披头士,我们想成为最好的。
And that's what we were striving for.
这就是我们所追求的。
Berry Gordy did not like the stuff that Bobby Taylor was recording on them.
贝瑞·戈迪不喜欢鲍比·泰勒为他们所录音的东西。
I wanted to do the boys a certain way, but he wanted me to do them his way.
我想按照某种方式去做,但是他想让我照他的方式。
And I says,I can't do them the way you want me to do them.
之后我说,我不会做按照你对他们要求的那样去效仿他们。
I must have my own head.
我必须靠自己出人头地。
So he says, "Okay, We're going back to Detroit." Then he took over.
所以他说,“好吧,我们先回底特律。”然后他接手。
Berry Gordy, in turn, put his crew together.
贝瑞·戈迪将他们的成员整合到一起。
The Corporation was established to bring fresh new material to the Jackson . Youthful material.
公司成立将新鲜血液带给杰克逊。年轻的血液。
I think he probably felt that Bobby Taylor would give them more adult material and forget that they were children.
我想他可能觉得鲍比·泰勒将会给他们更多的成人元素并忘记他们是孩子。