Situation 15: Talking to Michelle
场景 15: 与米舍谈话
(After practice,
(训练之后,
Robert goes to where the cheerleaders are practicing and talks to Michelle again.)
罗勃特来到拉拉队训练的地方,又和米舍聊了起来.)
Hey, Michelle, do you have time to talk?
嗨,米舍,有时间聊聊吗?
Sure. Do you want to talk here or go somewhere else?
当然.你想在这聊还是别的地方?
Let's go somewhere else.
我们去别的地方.
Okay, where?
好的,哪儿?
How about McDonald's?
马当 怎么样?
I like Burger King better.
我更喜欢汉堡王国.
Me too. Let's go to Burger King.
我也是.我们去汉堡王国.
Cool.
太好了.
(Robert and Michelle walk to Burger King and order their food.)
(罗勃特和米舍走到汉堡王国并点菜.)
Hello, welcome to Burger King.
你们好,欢迎你们到汉堡王国来.
May I take your order?
你们想吃些什么?
Yes, please.
好的.
I would like a cheeseburger, fries, and a coke.
我想要一个奶酪汉堡,炸土豆条,还有一杯可乐.
What about you, Michelle?
你呢,米舍?
I'll have a hamburger and a milk shake, please.
我想要一个汉堡和一杯奶昔.
That's one cheeseburger,
一个奶酪堡,
one hamburger,
一个汉堡,
one french fries,
一份炸薯条,
one coke and one milkshake?
一杯可乐和一杯奶昔?
Right.
是的.
That will be five dollars and seventy-five cents, please.
一共是5美元75美分.
(Handing him the money)Here you are.
(把钱给她)给你.
Thank you.
谢谢.
You don't have to buy me food, I have money.
你不用替买,我有钱.
No, but I want to.
不,我想.
Thanks.
谢谢.
(Michelle and Robert go and sit down.)
(米舍和罗勃特进去坐下.)
So, what do you want to talk about?
那么,你想谈什么?
Oh, nothing.
哦,没什么.
You must want to talk about something;
你一定有什么要说的;
you brought me all the way here, and bought me food and everything.
你把我带到这,还给我买吃的和其他的.
Well, actually, I was wondering if you have a boyfriend?
事实上,我是想知道你有没有男朋友?
No, why?(Turning red.)
没有,怎么?(脸红了.)
Well, I was wondering if you might want to be my girlfriend?
恩,我是在想你是否愿意做我的女朋友?
Sure, I'd love to.
当然,我很愿意.
Awesome!
我很荣幸!