Situation 10: Recess 2
场景 10: 休息2
(Robert and Billy find Michelle.)
(罗勃特和比利找到了米舍.)
Hey, there's Michelle. Why don't you go talk to her?
嗨,那是米舍.你为什么不去和她谈谈呢?
I'm shy. You talk to her. I'll listen.
我害羞.你去和她谈,我听.
What? It was your idea to talk to girls.
什么?是你说和女生聊天的.
I know, but now I'm scared.
我知道,但是我现在很害怕.
You chicken. Okey, I'll talk to her. Watch and learn.
胆小鬼,好吧,我去和她聊.学着点.
(Robert begins talking to Michelle while Billy listens and laughs.)
(罗勃特开始和米舍聊天,比利边听边笑.)
Hey, Michelle, what's up?
嗨, 米舍,怎么样?
Nothing much. What's up with you?
没什么.你怎么样?
Nothing. Oh, but I made the basketball team.
没什么.哦,我参加了篮球队.
Cool. What position do you play?
真棒.你打哪个位置?
I play forward.
我打前锋.
I could play guard, but I'm tall so the coach wants me to play forward.
我能当后卫,但是我高,所以教练让我打前锋.
I don't really know the difference between guard and forward,
我实在不知道后卫和前锋的区别,
but it's great that you are on the team.
但是你能参加篮球队真的很棒.
I'm a cheerleader, you know?
我是拉拉队员,你知道吗?
No, I didn't know that.
不,我不知道.
You're pretty enough to be a cheerleader though.
你当拉拉队员是非常合适的.
Stop it. You're lying.
住嘴.你在说谎.
No, really, you're very pretty.
不,真的,你真的很合适.
Really? Then why don't you ever talk to me?
真的?那你为什么从来不跟我讲话?
I'm talking to you now.
我现在正在和你讲啊.
That's true. Do you have a girlfriend?
那是.你有女朋友吗?
No. Do you have a boyfriend?
没有.你有男朋友吗?
No....
没有....
Will you come watch basketball practice today after school?
你今天放学后会来看篮球训练吗?
Yes. I have chearleading practice then too.
是的.我到时候也有拉拉队训练.
Great. I'll see you then.
好的.到时见.
Okay, see you then.
好的,到时见.