Situation 7: Arriving in Los Angeles
情景7 达到洛杉矶。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi finish their flight and arrive in Los Angeles.)
帕克先生和苏蜜完成了他们的飞行到达了洛杉矶。
Su-mi, how was the flight?
苏蜜,飞行怎么样?
It was long and boring,
它是太长了,又枯燥。
but the movies were fun.
但是电影很有趣。
Really?
真的?
I don't know because I was asleep most of the time.
我不知道,因为几乎所有时间我都睡着了。
Where do we go now?
现在我们去哪里?
Now we have to go through immigration.
现在我们不得不穿过移居入境。
Immigration, what's that?
移居入境,那是什么?
Immigration is where they check your passport.
移居入境就是在那里他们检查你的护照。
Don't worry, it's very easy.
别担心,那是很容易的。
Okay, I won't worry if we can go through immigration together.
行,如果我们一起通过移居入境,我将不担心。
(Su-mi and Mr. Pak go to immigration together.)
苏蜜和帕克先生一起到移居入境。
Hello,
你好,
may I please see you passports?
我可以看你们的护照吗?
Yes, here they are.
可以,他们在这儿,
Is she your daughter?
她是你的女儿吗?
Yes, she is.
是的,她是。
What will you do in America?
你在美国干什么?
We are going to see Los Angeles and San Francisco.
我们打算去看洛杉矶和旧金山。
And the Grand Canyou!
还有大峡谷!
Oh, yes, and the Grand Canyon.
哦,是的,还有大峡谷。
And where will you be staying?
那么你们将待在哪儿?
My sister lives in L. A.
我的姐姐住在洛杉矶。
We will be staying at her house.
我们将待在她的家里。
All right.
行。
I hope you have a nice trip.
我希望你们有一个愉快的旅行。
Thanks.
谢谢你。
No, Su-mi,
不,苏蜜。
you should say "Thank you, sir."
你应该说:谢谢你,先生。
It's more polite.
这更礼貌。
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦,对不起。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生。
You are very welcome.
你们是太客气了。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi go out of immigration
帕克先生和苏蜜走出了移居入境,
and meet with Mr. Pak's sister, Mrs. Kim.)
看见了帕克的姐姐肯。
Chun-hyok,
春佑,
it is so good to see you.
看到你太好了。
And Su-mi, you are so big.
还有苏蜜,你都如此大了。
How old are you now?
现在你几岁了?
I am fifteen years old.
我15岁。
I was only eleven years old the last time I saw you.
上一次看到你,我才11岁。
Well, you have grown a lot.
是啊,你长大了很多。
You are now a young woman.
你现在是一个很年轻的妇女。
Chun-hyok, you must be tired.
春佑,你一定累了。
Let's go to my house.
一起到我家去。
Yes, I am very tired.
是的,我是太累了。
Let's go to your house now.
现在我们去你家。