Situation 6: On the Airplane
情景6 在飞机上。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi finish their drinks and food.
帕克先生和苏蜜吃完了他们的饮料和食物。
They are now ready to get on the airplane.)
他们现在打算上飞机。
It's twelve o'clock.
现在12点。
Our plane leaves at twelve-thirty.
我们的飞机在12点半起飞。
I think we should get on it.
我认为我们应该上去了。
Okay, where do we go to get on the plane.
行,我们到上飞机的地方去。
Our plane leaves from gate number six , so we have to go there.
我们的飞机在6号门起飞,因此我们要去那儿。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi go to gate number six.)
帕克先生和苏蜜来到6号门。
Here it is, Dad,gate number six.
爸爸,这儿是6号门。
Yes, let's get on the airplane.
是的,让我们上飞机
(At the gate an Asiana employee is taking tickets.)
在门口,一个亚洲班职员正在检票。
Good afternoon,
下午好,
may I have your tickets?
我可以看你们的机票吗?
Dad, do you have the tickets?
爸爸,你有机票吗?
Yes, here they are.
是的,他们在这儿。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,先生。
You are in seats number twenty-nine A and twenty-nine B.
你们坐在29号A和B。
Thank you very much.
非常谢谢你。
Yes, thanks a lot.
是的,非常感谢。
You are very welcome.have a nice trip.
你们太客气了,旅行愉快。
(Mr. Pak and Su-mi go to take their seats.)
帕克先生和苏蜜来到他们的座位。
These are great seats.
这些座位太好了。
We are close to the window and the bathroom.
我们在窗口和浴室附近。
Dad, can I sit by the window?
爸爸,我可以靠窗坐吗?
Of course you can.
你当然可以。
Thanks. I want to see Seoul from the air.
谢谢你,我想从空中看汉城。
That's a good idea.
那是一个好主意
You can also see Los Angeles from the air later.
最后,你可以从空中看洛杉矶
Hey, that's a good idea, too.
嘿,那也是一个好主意。
Dad, how long is the flight from Seoul to L. A?
爸爸,从汉城飞往洛杉矶要多长时间?
I think it takes ten hours.
我认为要十个小时。
Ten hours?
十个小时?
That is a really long time!
那真是一个很长的时间!
Yes, it is.
是的。
But you can watch two free movies
但是你可以看两场免费电影。
Two free movies?
两场电影?
That 's great.
那是太好了。
Two movies take four hours,
两场电影要四个小时,
so we will only have to wait six more hours.
因此我们仅仅要等六个小时。