Keke Funny Moment
可可轻松一刻
I work for 7up
我在七喜公司上班
Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies.
四个好朋友在医院里碰面了,他们的妻子正在生产.
The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins."
护士过来对第一个男人说:"恭喜,你得了双胞胎."
The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins."
男人说:"多奇怪呀,我是明尼苏达双子队的经理."
After a while the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets."
过了一会儿,护士过来对第二个男人说:"恭喜,你得了三胞胎."
Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers."
男人很喜欢:"嗯,又巧了.我是3M公司的董事."
Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says "Congratulations, you got twins x2."
最后,护士跑来对第三个男人说:"恭喜,你得了2对双胞胎."
Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons."
男人很开心地说:"真令人啼笑皆非,我为四季宾馆工作."
All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall.
他们三个都很高兴,但第四个伙伴急得像热锅上的蚂蚁,咒骂上帝并用头撞墙.
They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"!
他们问他有什么不对劲,他回答道:"什么不对劲?我可是在七喜公司工作呀!"
Notes:
1.twins 双胞胎
triplets 三胞胎
2.give birth to a child/baby生孩子
bring baby/child into the world生孩子
3.come up to达到;将近;来到近旁;比得上
eg.
Her film performance didn't come up to expectations.
她在影片中的表演有负众望。
It comes up to sample.
这和样品相符。
The time is coming up to 10 o'clock.
时间将近10点。
Veronica had come up to him with her usual cheery smile.
维罗妮卡带着她一贯的愉快笑容来到他跟前。
本节目可可原创节目,未经允许请勿转载。