When you go to the toilet on this particular drug,
当你用上这个药 上厕所的时候
it is not like going to the toilet as we know.
和我们平时上厕所感觉不一样
All of the fat that you eat that
所有你吃的不该吃的脂肪
you shouldn't is converted into, like, a red oil.
被转化成了 像是一种红色的油
Not particularly nice.
并不怎么美观
And the whole of the time I was on the trial,
在整个参与实验的时间里
the stools were not what you would be used to,
大便都不是通常的样子
if that's the right way to put it.
这样描述比较准确吧
Sue found that she had to stick to a
苏发现她必须坚持
really low-fat diet and could never afford to let it slip.
真正的低脂肪饮食 并且永远也不能改变
But on holiday - obviously other people cooking for you
但在休假中 必然要吃别人给你做的饭
and you're not able to look at what you're eating
你不能控制进食的种类时
this had an extreme effect.
这的确相当有效
We were in this shop and it wasn't particularly nice.
这种状态 并不是很美妙
And I must stress to people,
我必须要强调一下
if you do take the drug, watch out.
如果你要吃这种药 就要小心
And that's the key to the way the drug works.
这是药物起作用的关键
Its slimming effects could
它的减肥效果可能
largely be the result of aversion therapy.
是基于一种厌食疗法
The diarrhoea can be so
这种腹泻可能很不舒服
unpleasant that patients don't dare to eat fat.
所以病人不敢去吃脂肪了
Not everyone would have the willpower Xenical demanded
有些人没有服用赛尼可减肥所需的意志力
to avoid the heavy penalty for slipping off the wagon.
始终注意饮食 避免暴食带来的惩罚