乔纳·希尔专访,他2004年在《我爱哈克比》出演配角,之后打入贾德?阿帕图的“帮派”,在《超级坏》等片中,一举成名。2012年由于在《点球成金》中的精彩表演,被提名为第84届奥斯卡最佳男配角。今天的专访他称自己的祖母对马丁.斯科塞斯不满意,理由很简单,很可爱的老太太。
It's crazy that you get out all these amazing parts and I would tell my family so.
这太疯狂了,你饰演过的角色都有这些令人惊叹的部分,而我会告诉我的家人。
But, but the good parts you're playing these awful people.
但是,但是你扮演这些好的地方的却都是可怕的人。
Oh, yeah.That's like in the drama you play these bad guys.
哦,是的。就像在剧中你扮演的这些坏蛋。
Some are playing clansmen and then I play a drug-addicted, cooked Wall Street guy in Martin Scorsese's movie.
一些人在扮演族人,然后我扮演一个瘾君子,在马丁·斯科塞斯的电影中是个混混。
And I then think they have some to play the devil one pretty much that I'm running out of that.
然后我想他们有一些人扮演魔鬼,其中一人气质非凡,我根本比不上。
So I called my grandma and I said listen, nanny, I guessed what I got a cast in the new Martin Scosese's movie.
所以我打电话给我奶奶,我说,听着,奶奶,我猜自己在马丁的新电影中得到了一个角色。
And she's like, that is amazing.
而且就像她一样,令人吃惊。
I am so happy for you and I'm like this she said what you'd play.
我为你感到高兴,我就像她说的那样,这是你要出演的角色。
And I'm like I play a drug-addicted stockbroker who has cheated people a lot of money and she was quiet for seconds because I don't like that.
而且我喜扮演一位瘾君子经纪人,骗了很多人的钱,但她安静了几秒钟,我不是很喜欢。
Yeah.And then I say, nanny what do you mean what you said?
是的。然后我说,奶奶,你这是什么意思?
I don't like it and I said what do you want to do?
我不喜欢它,我说你想感什么?
She says I'll tell you should do, you, you march over to Mr. Scorsese, and you say Mr. Scorsese,
她说我告诉你应该做的事情,你去找斯科塞斯,你要对斯科塞斯说,
I'd like a different part in the film.
我想要一个不同的电影。
If you can get a part for me.
如果你能给我其中一个部分。
While I'm getting in there.
而我要在那里出演角色。
注:听力文本来源于普特
可可原创,未经许可请勿转载