2003级NBA选秀状元,NBA巨星勒布朗·詹姆斯专访,他是NBA有史以来最为全能的球员之一,也称小皇帝。在今年六月他和他的球队夺得总冠军,他获得NBA总决赛最具价值球员。
How about that?
怎么样?
There. I'm, I'm understanding innovation of my life.
我在这里。我,我了解我生活的变化。
Well, now you get this out of your system.
好了,现在你从自己的系统中脱离。
You're ready to go back and clear to play basketball?
你准备回归并明确准备打篮球吗?
Right now I play no ball, right now.
现在我不打球,现在。
Now I was on you. I was furious at you.
现在我很关注你。我对你感到恼怒。
I just thought, you know, you don't care, do you?
我只是想,你知道,你不在乎,不是吗?
That was on me?
那是针对我吗?
Yeah. I just thought the opportunity was there.
是的。我只是想在那里有机会。
Bye, god, I'm gonna to stick out a clean look and leave that city.
上帝,再见,我要外表一身干净的离开那个城市。
Yeah. I heard on it, so from you.
是的。我已经听说了,所以从你的角度。
You know, I thought we were friends.
你知道,我想我们是朋友。
We are friends. That's why, you know.
我们是朋友。这就是为什么,你知道的。
This is my fifth time on here with you, David.
大卫,这是我第五次与你在这里。
You must, you must get tired of puns likes me wise off.
你必须,你一定对我的双关语感到厌倦了。
You know what, you know what brought me here.
你知道吗,你知道是什么让我来到这里。
It was our shoot out we had outside.
这是我们在外边就商量好的。
I showed you something, I did.
我向你展示了一些东西,我的确如此。
You did.Yeah.
你确实这样。
You know. You showed me that it was a great man.
你知道。你向我表明这是一个伟大的人。
And I was coming over here, say, you know, sit down and then I would go, leave without that.
我正来这里,说,你知道,坐下来,然后我就走,离开这。
You must be a good man.
你一定是一个好人。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你。
This championship changes many things in your life, doesn't it?
今年的锦标赛改变你生命中的许多东西,不是吗?
Absolutely. You know, away from being ring lets on Wednesday night to,
绝对的。你知道,在周3夜里你就早早戴上戒指,
you know, having a ring.
你知道,拥有一枚戒指。
Having a ring.
拥有一枚戒指。
On Thursday night.
在周四晚上。
Yeah.So it changes that.Yeah, hold on.
是的。所以它确实改变了。是的,等等。
注:听力文本来源于普特