英国女王伊丽莎白二世登基60周年钻石禧庆典5日在高潮迭起的各项活动后落幕,数十万来自全英乃至世界各地的民众涌上伦敦街头,一睹女王乘坐金敞篷马车巡游的风采。琼.里弗斯是出生于1933年的著名喜剧女演员。她再次受访大卫莱特曼秀,称自己观看了英女王的钻石庆,颇具幽默感的她将与大家谈谈她心中的英女王?I know that you have affinity to the royal family.
我知道你对于皇室成员很有亲和力。
So did you watch the diamond jubilee?
所以你肯定是看了钻石庆典?
I was in tears, you know, cause I was very close to the queen.
我泪流满面,你知道,因为我非常接近女王。
It was my first time to meet her.
这是我第一次见到她。
You've met her, you haven't?
但你曾经见过她,不是这样吗?
You know. I only saw her around the stamp.
你懂的。我只是在邮票上见过她老人家而已。
And the first time I met her, I was so nervous.
而在我第一次见到她的时候,我非常紧张。
I just went over and licked the back of her head.
我只是想去舔她的脑后。
You were so nervous. Just a lick of that.
你确实很紧张。只是想那样而已。
Well, I can understand. Sure.
嗯,我能理解。当然。
I love them and they look happy and Kate, it's working out.
我爱他们,他们看起来很快乐而凯特也是如此。
Thank God. Bcause marriage is always worries. She's so beautiful.
感谢上帝。因为婚姻总是让人担忧。但她那天确实非常漂亮。
She looks like a lovely woman.
她看起来像一位楚楚动人的贵妇人。
She is lovely and he is lovely and they started out long.
她非常可爱,他也很可爱的,他们开始。
And I told them, he gave her Princess Diana's ring.
我告诉他们,他给她戴安娜王妃的戒指。
You don't give…oh, poor, Dave, please.
不是你给…噢,太可怜了,戴夫,请继续。
Here is a girl he is in love with.
这是一个他爱上的女孩。
“Sweetheart, I want you to have my mother's ring.
“亲爱的,我希望你戴上我妈妈的这枚戒指。
My mother and father hated each other, they think my brother was somebody else's.
我的母亲和父亲互相讨厌对方,他们认为我的哥哥是别人的。
My mother was crazy, on drugs, tried to kill herself, then she screwed in Europe and guess what, they had her killed and good luck”. I've got…
我的母亲对于毒品非常疯狂,试图自杀,然后她在欧洲有次酩酊大醉,你猜随后情况如何,他们杀了她而且祝她好运”。我对此非常…
Well, I see, I never seen as a jew, I wouldn't take that ring.
嗯,我明白了,我从来没有看到过,即使作为一名犹太人,我也不会要那枚戒指。
Even as a jew, wouldn't take it.
即使作为一名犹太人,我也不能接受。