康纳·欧布莱恩,著名脱口秀节目主持人,从1933年起,当家主持脱口秀节目,主持风格活泼、无厘头,深受全球观众喜爱,曾14次提名艾美奖。13年来,这是他首次出现在大卫的节目中,而谈论最多的还是杰.雷诺,他也是美国著名的脱口秀节目主持人。
Thank you!
谢谢你们!
Welcome back!
欢迎回来!
How are you?
你好吗?
Welcome back!
欢迎回来!
I think the longer we just sit here, the more uncomfortable that will makes Jay.
我认为我们坐在这里的时间越长,就越会使杰感到不舒服。
You know, Jay is watching right now, you know, he is getting live-feed satellite truck right now.
你知道,杰伦现在正在收看,你知道,他现在正坐在卫星卡车里。
He is watching every second, they won't gonna happy, he will pack in soon.
他观察着每一秒,他们不会快乐,他将很快打包行李。
Forgive me for making this all about me, but that’s what kind of I can do, I was delighted by everything that’ve happen except they said that you losing your job.
原谅与我有关的所有这一切,但那是我能做的,我很高兴已经发生的一切,当然除了他们说你失去你的工作外。
I won’t tell you,I will tell you this is the honestly only consolation I took during that period were you’ve happy,
我不会告诉你,我会诚实的告诉你这是在那段你快乐的时间中唯一的慰藉,
it was really…it was really…
这是真的…真的很…
I’m very sorry.
我很抱歉。
I did, I found this is…this is sometimes they seems tad unhappy in his life, and if this bring you some measure of joy then help my career.
我也是,我发现这是…有时他们似乎对他的生活有点不满,如果这给你带来某种程度的快乐,那么也会对我的职业生涯有所帮助。
You know we first met is the golden television really.
你知道我们第一次相遇真的是黄金档电视节目。
The period when I lost my show, the greatest weekend of period for you, it’s the Golden Asian broadcast.
在我失去了自己节目的那段时间中,因为你们周末才变得最伟大,它就是黄金亚洲广播。
That’s right.
这是对的。
注:听力文本来源于普特