I can see…
我能明白…
Yeah, that's more like camel whose girl?
是的,那女孩看起来更像骆驼吗?
Now, it must be amazing going out with a Spice Girl,
现在, 和一个辣妹出去肯定令人吃惊,
but in an ideal world and no disrespect to your bitch,
但是在一个理想的世界,这不是对你女朋友的不尊重,
wouldn't…, in an ideal world, wouldn't you rather be with Baby?No.
不会是…,在一个理想的世界,你不愿意和女朋友一起吗?不会的。
So how many the Spice Girls turn you down before you went thorough… you went serious first, what?
之前有多少辣妹对你失望,你就彻底…开始慎重,什么?
No, it just…Now, does you go to watch him play football?
不,这只是…现在,你会去看他踢足球吗?
Yeah I do. Whenever I can, coz Brooklyn wants going to watch him, so, as much as we can.
是的,我会去。每当我可以的时候都会去,因为布鲁克林想去看他,所以,我们会尽自己所能。
Me heard there is an insulting song that they sing about you. As you heard it, what is the words?
我听见他们唱一首侮辱你的歌。你听见后有什么要说的吗?
That's what they say.
那是他们对自己说的而已。
注:听力文本来源于普特