Now serious, you come fit? Beckham, what about you?
现在说正经的,你这样合适吗?贝克汉姆,你感觉如何?
Listen, just coz this is Comic Relief doesn't mean you should speak in a silly voice,
听着,不要以为这是搞笑放松就意味着你可以用一种愚蠢的方式说话,
Right? Okay, let me, now, where did you two meet?
对吗?好的,让我,现在,你们2人在哪里见面?
We met at the football.
我们在足球场相遇。
Beckham, was you into the Spice Girls before Adams?
贝克汉姆,你在亚当斯之前就了解辣妹组合吗?
Um, no, but I was into ...Posh.
嗯,不是这样的,不过我还是有一点了解。
And had you already seen a picture of her or knocked one out?
就是说你已经见过她的照片或其他之类的吗?
That's a yes, isn't it? Come on,
答案肯定是见过,不是吗?来吧,
What about that picture wearing the black catsuit and boobs to come up well eye?
是那张穿黑猫装,胸部惹人眼球的照片吗?
Apparently in that video if you freeze frame,
显然,在视频中如果你定格,
you can hatch and see a tiny bit camel toe.
你还能看到惹火的身材。
Isn't that right?
没错吧?
注:听力文本来源于普特