Des Moines Botanical Center.
得梅因植物中心。
Inside it is an artist dream...
这里面包含着艺术家的梦想…
To my knowledge, it’s just this phone.
据我所知,这只是个电话。
A place where plenty of people have painted plenty of pretty pictures.
一个很多人绘制了很多漂亮的图片的地方。
What I’ve done is I’ve used the rainbow tool to get this turquoise.
我所做的是我用彩虹工具获得这块绿宝石。
...including, Brett Rogers
…包括布雷特·罗杰斯
Yep, just me and my cell phone on my lunch break.
是的,只是我和我的手机,而且在午休的时候。
This specific phone is the Verizon LG Dare.
这一特定的电话是Verizon定制的LG Dare。
I learned back in the summer that LG put a drawing pad in here.
在夏天我学会了,这款手机有个绘图板功能。
Rogers says he may just be the only cellphone artist in the world.
罗杰斯称他自己可能是在世界上唯一的手机艺术家。
This is a great opportunity for me to just practice anywhere I go.
这对我来说是一个绝好实践的机会
。The canvas is compact.
画布很紧。
But with just six basic colors Rogers has created more than sixty images.
但只用六种基本颜色,罗杰斯创造了六十多幅画作。
It's got a very limited pallet, but there is also a tool on it that allows me to get an extended color range. So I can actually do things that almost look painted.
它有一个非常有限的托盘,但也存在着一种工具,让我得到一个色彩扩展范围。所以我可以做像真正在画画那样。
He wants Verizon to take advantage of this underused artist specific application.
他希望Verizon可以利用这一点艺术家没有使用的具体应用。
But (if) they would mark it that way I think that they’d attract much bigger audience.
但如果他们这样做我觉得他们会吸引更多人。
So he recently assembled this poster and sent it to company headquarters in New Jersey.
所以他近来找到这张海报,并寄给位于新泽西的公司总部。
So if this sells more phones for Verizon. There has to be something on Brett’s horizon, right?
所以如果Verizon能靠它销售更多的手机,布雷特就会着眼于更多的东西,不是这样吗?
Yeah, there is, but it is not really very much.
是的 ,但是它不是真的非常好。
If I get the free cellphone usage for my family out of this, I am good, that, that’ll work for me.
如果我的家人这个时候得到免费的手机,那对我而言是不错。
Until Verizon answers, artist Brett Rogers: (I think I've just about , got it), will keep bringing up pretty pictures on his phone.
直到Verizon有所表示之前,艺术家布雷特·罗杰将会继续使用手机绘画。
Yep, I am done.
是的,我已经受够了。
注:听力文本来源于普特