What are you doing up here?
你来这里有何贵干?
I came to apologize for missing our appointment.
我想为那天的事向你道歉
You didn’t need to come up.
你不必特意跑来
We were in the neighborhood visiting a very close friend,
我们正好来附近看朋友
and I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for your time.
我顺便来向你道谢
I know you probably waited for me.
你大概等了我一下子
Little bit.
只有一下子
I want you to know that I do not take that for granted.
我非常感激你的好意
Oh, come on. What’s that?
不客气,那是什么?
Oh, it’s an Osteo National bone-density scanner.
这是一台骨质密度扫描机
A company I bought into prior to going to work at Witter.
我之前推销的医疗器材
I have a meeting after the game.
我看完球赛有个约
You’re going to the game?
你们要去看球赛?
Yeah. Possibly.
是啊。也许吧