Situation 10: Telephone Conversation
情景10 电话对话
Mrs. Lee decides to call Mrs. Cho on the phone
李女士确定给仇女士打电话
and talk more about their children and about English.
讨论他们的孩子和英语。
The telephone rings and Mrs.cho answers
电话响了,仇女士接电话
Hello.
你好。
Hello, may I please speak with Mrs. Cho?
你好,我可以跟仇女士说话吗?
This is she.
这是她。
Is that you Mrs. Lee?
你是李女士吗?
Yes. How did you know?
是的,你怎么知道?
You have a very unique voice.
你有一种很独特的声音。
Is that good or bad?
那是好还是坏?
Good, of course.
当然是好的。
Your voice is soft and you are always very polite.
你的声音很柔和,并且你总是很有礼貌。
Oh,thank you.
哦,谢谢你。
You're welcome.
你太客气了。
By the way, why did you call?
顺便问一下,你为什么打电话?
Oh, yes, I wanted to talk about Andy and Michael.
哦,是的,我想谈谈安迪和迈克尔。
Michael told me they are speaking only English to each other.
迈克尔告诉我他们俩今天仅仅用英语交谈。
Yes, Andy told me.
是的,安迪也告诉我了。
What do you think about that?
你怎么看待呢?
Do you think it's a good idea?
你认为这是一个好主意吗?
I think it's a fine idea.
我认为它是一个好主意。
We are speaking English to each other.
我们互相用英语交谈。
So it's also good if our children do the same.
因此如果我们的孩子那样做,它也是好的。
That makes sense.
那很有意义。
As usual,you are right.
通常,你都是对的。
Why don't we take the two boys to the movies this weekend?
这个周末为什么我们不带孩子去看电影呢?
If they see a foreign movie
如果他们看一部外国影片。
they can practice their listening, too.
他们也能练习他们的听力。
That's a good idea.
那是一个好主意。
How is Saturday?
星期六怎么样?
Sunday is better for me.
对我来说星期天更好
Okay, Sunday.What time?
行,星期天什么时候?
How about three o'clock?
三点钟怎么样?
Three is fine.
三点可以。
Where shall we meet?
我们在哪里相见?
Do you know the Kinema Theater?
你知道电影院剧场吗?
I'm not sure.
我不能肯定。
It's very near the Galleria Department Store in Apkujongdong.
它离风雨商业街廊部的商店很近。
Oh, yes, I know it.
哦,是的,我知道它。
It has King Kong hanging from it, right?
有一个康国王挂在那里,对吗?
Right. That's the one.
对,有一个。
Great.
太好了。
Then I'll see you there Sunday at three.
那么星期天三点钟我们在那里见。
See you then, good-bye.
到时见,再见。
Good-bye.
再见。