Situation 8: Lunch at School
场景 8: 在学校吃午餐
Back at school,
放学后,
Michael and Andy are eating lunch together.
迈克尔和安迪在一起吃午餐.
Michael, did you speak English in your classes?
迈克尔,你上课的时候说英语了吗?
I tried to,
我试过,
but some of the teachers wouldn't let me
但是有些老师不让我说.
Me too.
我也是.
When I spoke English in my Korean language class,
当我在韩语课上说英语时,
the teacher hit my hands with a stick.
老师用棍子打我的手.
Yeah, that happened to me,too.
是的,这也发生在我身上.
But it was my math teacher who hit me.
但是是我的数学老师打了我.
He said we live in Korea
他说我们住在韩国
and we should speak only Korean.
我们就应该只说韩语.
Really?
真的?
I didn't think anyone still thought like that.
我没有想到仍然有人像那样想.
I know, but they do.
我知道,但他们是的.
There are still many people
仍然有许多人
who think that Korean can't speak English well.
认为韩国人英语不可能说的很好.
But I think if you practice,
但是我认为如果你练习,
you can speak English very well.
你的英语能说的非常好.
I think you are right.
我想你是对的.
Of course I am.
我当然是对的.
I am very smart.
我很聪明.
I know but I am even smarter.
我知道但是我更聪明.
Do you think so?
你这样认为吗?
Yes I do.Why?
是的.为什么?
Don't you agree with me?
你不同意我吗?
No.
不.
I think I am smarter than you.
我认为我比你聪明.
Why don't we make a bet?
我们为什么不打赌呢?
Okay. What is the bet?
好的.赌什么?
Ten thousand won.
一万韩元.
Okay.
好的.
How will we know who is smarter?
我们怎么知道谁更聪明呢?
Let's see who gets a higher score on the next English test.
我们看谁在下一次的英语考试中的考分高一些.
It's a bet!
好,就赌这个!